Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minus Mora's "Knockdowns" Who Is The Real Champ.. Agbeko or Mares?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minus Mora's "Knockdowns" Who Is The Real Champ.. Agbeko or Mares?

The belts changed hands only because of the **** refereeing by Mora who basically played tag-team with Mares so if even one of those knockdowns hadn't been given, on my scorecard Agbeko wins. And truth is BOTH the knockdowns were bad calls and shouldn't have been awarded. Agbeko was fighting two people that night, Mares and Mora.

Way I see it, Agbeko is still the champion.

So poll question is.. if you remove both of the "knockdowns" (which should never have been given) out of the equation, who won the fight on your scorecard?
    Agbeko
    56.25%
    Mares
    25.00%
    it's a Draw
    18.75%

The real champion is Egbeko nuts. They took Mares best shots 400lbs of force and they're still standing.

Comment

For me, Agbeko is still the champion and he will be at least till the day of the rematch. With such a biased referee this fight is like it never happened.

Comment

Without the two BS Knockdown calls (in the 1st & the 11th) that fight is a draw, and with a point appropriately taken away from Mares for ridiculously excessive low blows, Agbeko wins by a point. Sure, Mares is a nice young kid, and a good fighter, but he did himself no favors after the fight when he defended the ref's performance and claimed he never hit Agbeko low.

http://fitefansho.blogspot.com/2011/...ares-mora.html

Comment

depends Mares did outbox and out fight him,BUT those knockdowns were bull**** and there shouldve been points taken away.going by the scorecard had those 2 knockdowns not couunted and atleast 1 point was taken away agbeka wouldve clearly won

Comment

Working...
          X