No announcement yet.

Education level of states that voted red or blue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Education level of states that voted red or blue

I keep hearing on Foxnews from Hannity, O'reilly and all the others how the dumb people voted, how the people that want "stuff" voted for Obama.

All the other smart people wanted Romney.

That is funny. I was shocked Obama won Colorado by such a wide margin though. But the Latino vote probably helped him here too. I think Obama won the Latino vote by a ton.
    Last edited by 4Corners; 11-09-2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      That is funny. I was shocked Obama won Colorado by such a wide margin though. But the Latino vote probably helped him here too. I think Obama won the Latino vote by like 20 something percent.
      72% of the Latinos voted for him. Our voice carries weight and the republicans better change their tune on immigration or they are in a world of sh.it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        72% of the Latinos voted for him. Our voice carries weight and the republicans better change their tune on immigration or they are in a world of sh.it.
        Unless Rubio gets the Republican nomination in 2016....I feel the Latino vote will shift big time if that happens. He's Cuban American of course, not Mexican American or even Puerto Rican American. But if I were Latino, s**t I'd vote Republican if Rubio got nominated. It's time to get more diverse in the white house, and Obama was only the first part.

But if Rubio gets a nomination, he'll clean out a lot of swing states. Nevada, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, he'll definitely get those. California, New York, and New Mexico may be too Democratic though for him as a Republican to win. And he'll get Arizona and Texas, which are usually republican anyway

Comment

I keep hearing on Foxnews from Hannity, O'reilly and all the others how the dumb people voted, how the people that want "stuff" voted for Obama.

All the other smart people wanted Romney.

i would have probably voted for romney and i'm from massachusetts

i did not vote.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Unless Rubio gets the Republican nomination in 2016....I feel the Latino vote will shift big time if that happens. He's Cuban American of course, not Mexican American or even Puerto Rican American. But if I were Latino, s**t I'd vote Republican if Rubio got nominated. It's time to get more diverse in the white house, and Obama was only the first part.

But if Rubio gets a nomination, he'll clean out a lot of swing states. Nevada, Colorado, Illinois, Florida, he'll definitely get those. California, New York, and New Mexico may be too Democratic though for him as a Republican to win. And he'll get Arizona and Texas, which are usually republican anyway
            I don't know, those are big predictions. Latino's don't vote just because one is Latino and the other is not. I think Rubio is going to have to change his stances on a lot of things for that to happen but I actually like Rubio.

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i would have probably voted for romney and i'm from massachusetts

i did not vote.
            "Those who don't write the menu, are condemned to be on it."

Comment

I don't know, those are big predictions. Latino's don't vote just because one is Latino and the other is not. I think Rubio is going to have to change his stances on a lot of things for that to happen but I actually like Rubio.

i have a hell of a lot more influence on the world around me through the work that i do than for a vote that i'd be throwing away in a state that almost always votes democratic.

new england will not be anybody's lunch. if he is it will be to cash out when he's in his late 50's, and it's going to take a good chunk of change to buy me out.

if i felt strong enough in my support for either candidate i would have tried to make the time to vote for him.

last time around i voted for barack obama, which really didn't amount to much.

let's see if the policies he's able to enact this time match the grandeur of his political rhetoric. going off of his first term i'd liken him to david haye without a knockout punch.

Comment

I know that. I'm just saying Rubio being Latino will help him with the Latino vote in some swing states.

And though I dislike Republicans, I don't like Obama's stance on immigration personally. But I mean, what I agree with others may not. And what others agree with, some other people may not.

Comment

The 7th worst educated state Nevada voted for Obama.

Comment

A dumb statistic imo. Some of the smartest people i know dropped out of school at an early age(granted, there are idiots in this group aswell), and some of the dumbest/clueless people i know got 'higher' education.

Not to mention the number of idiotic degress out there. I cant help but think of OWS when i think of this lol. Brb, going in 150k worth of debt for a worthless poli-science degree.

But imagine that, those who were brainwashed most by liberal institutions....voted liberal more often. Whoda thunk?

Comment

Working...
                    X