Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mares VS Moreno & Showtime Undercard RBR & Disucussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abner should negotiate aggressively about bringing a family member to ref the donaire fight. that's his only real shot at winning it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Raul Caiz may be a factor. If you stuff his pockets with money he'll be as corrupt as you want.
      Predicted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        Donaire ain't beating Mares.
        I'm a fan of both fighters but Mares is tailor made for Donaire. That overhand right is just asking for a deadly counter left hook...

Comment

• Care to explain a little bit more? Did he affect the outcome of the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            LOL!!! Cotto fan complaining about low blows. Ask Judah how them low blows felt.
            Cotto has to come outta your mouth anytime you get insecure about your Mexican boxers. JMM is on roids...Cotto's gay. Chavez is protected....Cotto fights bums....Canelo is protected....Cotto took a knee.

Give me a F'ing break. Mares won, not 120-106 mind you I gave him credit for being a talent and not having to resort to being dirty and there you go again naming Cotto. You are so damn predictable. Be secure and admit that your boy gave Agbeko 2 hand jobs and just did the same to Moreno.

Any boxer that fights a Mexican top rank fighter in texas or Mexican GBP fighter in Cali deserves to lose because there is no way they are winning its simply for the money.

Comment

• Whenever the champ has to sprint after that ass to beat, He WINS AUTOMATICALLY!

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                Whenever the champ has to sprint after that ass to beat, He WINS AUTOMATICALLY!
                The way Moreno was backpedaling in the 12th was definitely not as graceful as we're used to seeing from him. I feel like he got exposed against an elite pressure fighter, he didn't look smooth at all tonight even though he was competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                  Predicted it.
                  Good call.....

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    Nah t was crazy but Mares won Comfortably. I had 116-110.. What about you???Moreno needed to take it from the champ, you cant do that by backing up and getting knocked down.. Come on.. dont hate people..
                    not hating at all, I agree with ^^^ that score card was my only complaint otherwise I also believe Mares definitely won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      The way Moreno was backpedaling in the 12th was definitely not as graceful as we're used to seeing from him. I feel like he got exposed against an elite pressure fighter, he didn't look smooth at all tonight even though he was competitive.
                      Exacly!!! Why would he back up?? Mares won people, clearly.. Moreno won a few rounds but for the most part Mares took it to him!!

Comment

Working...
                      X