Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder may to move to Germany; being signed by Sauerland or K2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder may to move to Germany; being signed by Sauerland or K2?

According to his facebook, he may be moving to Germany. Does this mean he's being signed by a german promoter? Wouldn't make much sense to raise the next American hopeful in Germany, but I guess that's where all the competition is nowadays.

It would be good for him to fight for Sauerland.

They badly want a HW they can groom into becoming a challenge to the Klitschkos.

Wilder has more natural athleticism than Helenius, and he's a harder puncher than Pulev. With better management having him fighting decent journeymen instead of soft opponents, he might develop into a champion.

Comment

he dont fight for goldenboy no more?

Comment

This guy has been fighting substitute cab drivers. It's not going to get you better smh. Whatever gets him on the right track because America needs a HW champ. Keep in mind I said AMERICA not the world, they already have a fantastic one in Wlad.

Comment

Sauerland can handle heavyweight fighters better than golden boy!
          And we all know the heavyweight division is the strongest in europe now..
          It would be a good move for him

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            he dont fight for goldenboy no more?
            I don't think he was ever with Golden Boy, just appeared on most of their cards. Happens with younger fighters.

Comment

this guy has been managed so poorly up to now it wouldn't surprise me he would do something stupid like this. america is dying for a new talented heavyweight and he's going to leave to germany? lmao genius!

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                According to his facebook, he may be moving to Germany. Does this mean he's being signed by a german promoter? Wouldn't make much sense to raise the next American hopeful in Germany, but I guess that's where all the competition is nowadays.
                it would be a good move on his part. it seems europe is where the big fights are now.

Comment

Doesn't matter where he fights out of, the end result is inevitable...all of the belts around his waist, and both Klitschko scalps firmly in his possession.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    I don't think he was ever with Golden Boy, just appeared on most of their cards. Happens with younger fighters.
                    Na, he's officially signed with Golden Boy. I remember he held a press conference with De La Hoya when he signed with them. He's on their roster too.

http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/f...deontaywilder/

Comment

Working...
                    X