No announcement yet.

Sickracistthug put me on ignore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickracistthug put me on ignore

Also many others ,guess the fire got to hot for the ****.Its cool dude im done with you.
    To be honest i was tired of reading your articles about me anyway.

oh, and i thought a moment ago you were saying you wanted me to type more. bipolar mark strikes again.

there was nothing coming back, you resigned. there's no point keeping the thread open to you if you have nothing to say for yourself, i get more of a kick knowing you're reading it and dying to get in than i do from reading a stream of asinine, defeated one-liners.

Comment

all that meowing and whining about markby sickracistthug aka man in black and then he goes and stick mark on ignore.

anybody who didn't know that MIB was a self-obsessed, snivelling, little Jihadist coward before, certainly do now.

Comment

Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post

oh, and i thought a moment ago you were saying you wanted me to type more. bipolar mark strikes again.

there was nothing coming back, you resigned. there's no point keeping the thread open to you if you have nothing to say for yourself, i get more of a kick knowing you're reading and dying to get in than i do fom reading your asinine one-liners.
        No i was just letting you get all your pent up anger out,your a hostile little man.

Comment

♪ marky is a bum, too quick to cum, doo doo doo, sleeps on his boy's couch, gets bedbugs and yelps "OUCH", pays for skanks off craigslist, gets a dick-cyst, doo doo doo, marky is a bumm, too quick to cum, doo doo doo ♪

Comment

haha you owned yourself jihad boy its over

Comment

♪ marky is a drunk, lives in squalor, never bathes and smells like a skunk, doo doo doo, knocked up a crack-whore, doo doo, she ran away 'cause she don't love him no more, doo doo doo, marky wants a better life, too mentally unstable and bummy to earn it so he just complains and makes more strife, doo doo doo ♪

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if every poster on this site put you on ignore, you are the most boring and uninteresting e-thug on this site.

I think several people will agree with me when i say this place would be 10x better if you just left.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Szczesny View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if every poster on this site put you on ignore, you are the most boring and uninteresting e-thug on this site.

I think several people will agree with me when i say this place would be 10x better if you just left.
                  Who in the fck are you??????????????

Comment

♪ marky's kid's never gonna know his dad now, thank **** for that because at least the kid has half a chance now, doo doo doo, if he got to know his dad he'd be consigned to a desperate, hopeless life, his sleazy dad is a far worse person than the crackhead he tried to make his wife, doo doo doo, marky gonna cry now, doo doo doo, marky your babymama said bye bye now, dum dee dee, marky got nothing left except the cats on boxingscene, and even half of those still treat him mean, shoop bop doo doo ♪

Comment

Working...
                    X