The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Comment

• Mark Sanchez is overrated as hell. Jets fans should be thanking their number 1 run offense and overall defense. Not their 20 int quarterback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        Mark Sanchez is overrated as hell. Jets fans should be thanking their number 1 run offense and overall defense. Not their 20 int quarterback.
        Lol...Don't have any hard feelings...the Bengals didn't show up at all...

And honestly we'll probably lose next week unless the Bengals lay another egg...

Comment

• Jets will beat the Bengals. I am pretty positive. Not much is going to change. Maybe they get 2tds but that is it.

I can see it being a 27-14 type game for the Jets.

Comment

• I hope so...the Bengals gotta be a lil embarassed after tonight...I kno they'll come to play next week...

Comment

Mark Sanchez is overrated as hell. Jets fans should be thanking their number 1 run offense and overall defense. Not their 20 int quarterback.
              you're just mad that Bengals didn't win that way your team could advance.

but hey, **** happens, there is always next year.

Comment

• Jim Zorn is out as Redskins head coach...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington...ate-Zorn-fired

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                  you're just mad that Bengals didn't win that way your team could advance.

but hey, **** happens, there is always next year.
                  Kind of. But really the kid is mad overrated. They have one of the best O-lines in football along with the best run game. He dosent have to do **** just hand the ball off and if he messes up his number 1 defense will get the ball right back to him.

His numbers speak for himself.

Comment

Kind of. But really the kid is mad overrated. They have one of the best O-lines in football along with the best run game. He dosent have to do **** just hand the ball off and if he messes up his number 1 defense will get the ball right back to him.

His numbers speak for himself.
                    dude, im so pissed the Texans are out... that was the only team i was going to cheer for, football is done for me now

Comment

• having 20 INT's in your rookie season means nothing, how many rookie QB's had that and they turned out to be great players in their future careers?

You may never know, Sanchez might live up to the hype.

Comment

Working...
                      X