No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zbik Offers No Excuses For Stopping Sturm Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zbik Offers No Excuses For Stopping Sturm Contest

German boxer Sebastian Zbik (30-2, 10KOs) hadno excuses for Friday's stoppage loss to WBA middleweight king Felix Sturm (37-2-2, 16KOs) in Cologne, Germany. Zbik started well in the first two rounds, but he faded as the rounds continued. After taking a lot of punishment in the eight and ninth rounds, the entire team decided to stop the fight before the start of the tenth.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll tell you what happened, Zbik; 10 months ago you went 12 rounds with the baddest son of a bitch walking the face of the planet and, like he has done to 42 men before you & 2 others since, he beat the hell out of you and took your soul.

Andy Lee it's not too late. Call off the fight, nobody will think less of you.

Comment

Wow! Impressive that Chavez' little butt sniffers even troll on Zbik threads. Bravo for persistence! Your Chavez love doll should be real proud

Comment

Sturm stopped Zbik, and Julio barely beat him.

Comment

zbik was robbed against chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
            I'll tell you what happened, Zbik; 10 months ago you went 12 rounds with the baddest son of a bitch walking the face of the planet and, like he has done to 42 men before you & 2 others since, he beat the hell out of you and took your soul.

Err, wrong answer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Sturm stopped Zbik, and Julio barely beat him.
              Barely beat him? Are you drunk?

I scored it 120-77 "Sugar" Cesar Chavez.

Comment

This is some of the funniest **** I have ever read on this forum. And just a word of warning to you. You may want to refrain from drinking so much of the Chavez kool-aid because you might possibly drowned in it.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAAHHAH AHA I can't literally stop laughing bro

Comment

[QUOTE=The Smash;12002575]I'll tell you what happened, Zbik; 10 months ago you went 12 rounds with the baddest son of a bitch walking the face of the planet and, like he has done to 42 men before you & 2 others since, he beat the hell out of you and took your soul.

Andy Lee it's not too late. Call off the fight, nobody will think less of you.[/QUOTE

Oh ****, for a second I thought you were serious. Very funny bro, thanks for the good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X