No announcement yet.

Ring tv today- nothing on pwill-lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring tv today- nothing on pwill-lara

4 prominantly displayed articles on rios-antillon and zero on pwill-lara.

Theres a lot of bs that comes from the ring about how unbiased they are even though they're owned by Golden Boy.

Is this a loss of credibility? Methinks yes.

I know they have lara as well, but where is their more vested interest?
    Last edited by Walt Liquor; 07-08-2011, 06:56 AM.

Because it's a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Instinto View Post
      Because it's a mismatch.
      A mismatch in favor of who?

Comment

Boxing is funny like that.Look at Margarito got caught cheating,ko'd,edged a cab driver & ended up fighting Pacman.He's going half blind but is now gonna fight Cotto on ppv again.

Now look at the Punisher,can't get a fight with anyone not named Martinez or some up'n comer getting thrown under the bus.Then people wonder why he's ready to retire.Makes me wonder if the majority of boxing fans are ******ed or simply stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Boxing is funny like that.Look at Margarito got caught cheating,ko'd,edged a cab driver & ended up fighting Pacman.He's going half blind but is now gonna fight Cotto on ppv again.

Now look at the Punisher,can't get a fight with anyone not named Martinez or some up'n comer getting thrown under the bus.Then people wonder why he's ready to retire.Makes me wonder if the majority of boxing fans are ******ed or simply stupid.
          He shouldn't even be talking about retirement in the first place. I like Paul Williams but he needs to be patient. He should go to Middleweight and fight some of the Top 10 fighters from 6 to 10, not the Top 5. The point is to get experience and credibility. After that go for the 3rd match with Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
            He shouldn't even be talking about retirement in the first place. I like Paul Williams but he needs to be patient. He should go to Middleweight and fight some of the Top 10 fighters from 6 to 10, not the Top 5. The point is to get experience and credibility. After that go for the 3rd match with Martinez.
            He has plenty of experience and credibility. He shouldn't have to fight a bunch of no name guys to get those 2 things at this point. The simple and annoying truth is fighting him doesn't earn the top guys enough money for the risk they would have to take. He doesn't have enough fights left in him to be patient, and his main problems aren't ever really going to change.

Comment

its not a mismatch because no one knows what pwilly is bringing to the table. I'm ashamed of the ring

Comment

I only see 3 articles that feature Rios vs. Antillon and one of them (weekend preview) includes Williams vs. Lara. Plus, one of their featured boxing news articles from Yahoo! is on Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
                  I only see 3 articles that feature Rios vs. Antillon and one of them (weekend preview) includes Williams vs. Lara. Plus, one of their featured boxing news articles from Yahoo! is on Williams.
                  plus 2 videos, 2 articles two videos.

the weekend preview has both, but it HAS TO

Comment

The Bible of Boxing has a big slant.

Comment

Working...
                    X