Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac KTFO JMM would there be a rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There wouldn't be.

It's the fact that Pacquiao received[not earned] the wins over Marquez in the rematch and third fight, that enabled him to have a favorable record over Marquez, which now makes the record seem like "Pacquiao deserves one more chance". In reality, with fair judging, at worst it should be 2-1-1 in favor of Marquez. I would not argue if some one had it 3-0-1 in favor of Marquez. All 4 in favor of Marquez is pushing it a little bit, but is not an exaggeration. I'd give the first fight a Draw, the second fight i'll leave it for Pacquiao by 1 point, a Draw, or Marquez by 1 point, which means it could have gone either way. Now that 3rd fight was a clear Marquez win, as well as the 4th one obviously.

Comment

no, because Pac already beat Marquez a couple times before
      even at that, people shouldn't want a 4th fight now
      the 4th fight was made for someone to get KO'd and end the feud
      Marquez delivered the KO, so it should be over with
      Pac's shot now for sure, and Marquez probably is too
      they both likely spent their last great fight on each other in the 4th
      Marquez might still have 1 more in him, but Pac is finished

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I can see it now:
        JMM v Pac V: "For the final time. This time we're serious."

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          There wouldn't be.

It's the fact that Pacquiao received[not earned] the wins over Marquez in the rematch and third fight, that enabled him to have a favorable record over Marquez, which now makes the record seem like "Pacquiao deserves one more chance". In reality, with fair judging, at worst it should be 2-1-1 in favor of Marquez. I would not argue if some one had it 3-0-1 in favor of Marquez. All 4 in favor of Marquez is pushing it a little bit, but is not an exaggeration. I'd give the first fight a Draw, the second fight i'll leave it for Pacquiao by 1 point, a Draw, or Marquez by 1 point, which means it could have gone either way. Now that 3rd fight was a clear Marquez win, as well as the 4th one obviously.
          All the Floydiots they had Marquez won all the first 3 fights and so did the latest worst robbery in boxing. They had Bradley won the fight vs Pacquao. Coincidence? No. They are just floydIDIOT.
          Last edited by straightleft; 02-14-2013, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Of course there wouldn't be a rematch.

Each rematch has been another chance for Pac to deliver the nail in the coffin to Marquez and end his biggest rivalry. Each time he has failed, each time getting worse until finally he got KTFO.

Each rematch has been about Pac, pure and simple. Marquez has been nothing more than an opponent for Pac to look good against and end lingering doubts. Marquez has always trumped it.

Comment

This was made as a way to make fun of Marquez always wanting to fight Pacquiao. I guess it applies to Pacquiao now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                Of course not. So why must there be yet another fight between Pac and JMM? Im a big Pac fan, but imo he has lost ALL of his fights against JMM, and then got KTFO!!!

That was it. The end.

Seems like that fat **** Arum wont be happy until his boy wins. Then what? Give JMM a rematch? LOL I think its disgusting the way JMM is treated.

There is no reason for a rematch. Pac wasnt dominating, he scored a timid kd, but also got badly hurt, then KO'd.
                I hope he gets the rematch and JMM KOs him even more viciously....then finally the media can enjoy the whole Manny retirement

Comment

Working...
                X