No announcement yet.

The Baddest Man at 140 Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
    so beating Dallas erases his loss from a washed up Judah ..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    yeah okay he lost to judah

sacrasm/

Comment

He should been champion along time ago. Remember was suppose to be Morales vs Matt for WBC belt? Golden boy was like let me pay you so we can milk Morales a little bit more. LMAO.

Lucas a fckin beast. Sadly i dont think Golden Boy will put him in their with their overhyped prize jewels. Lucas can be number one so easy. I dont see him losing to Garcia, Khan. Or even Rios for that matter. And i saw him winning againest Judah and Alexander..

Comment

Matthysse deserves a shot and I think Garcia gives it to him. Garcia fights in 2 weeks and I think if GBP wanted to protect Garcia they wouldnt be on the same fight schedule. I think the only thing that can stop Matthysse from getting his shot is Broner moving up and making a 140 superfight with Garcia or Zab knocking off Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          He should been champion along time ago. Remember was suppose to be Morales vs Matt for WBC belt? Golden boy was like let me pay you so we can milk Morales a little bit more. LMAO.

Lucas a fckin beast. Sadly i dont think Golden Boy will put him in their with their overhyped prize jewels. Lucas can be number one so easy. I dont see him losing to Garcia, Khan. Or even Rios for that matter. And i saw him winning againest Judah and Alexander..
          only person I see that will be able to compete with lucas will be rios. Man i wish that fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            only person I see that will be able to compete with lucas will be rios. Man i wish that fight gets made.
            Mikey Garcia beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post
              Mikey Garcia beats him.

Comment

Preaching to the choir. Lucas beats may and pac today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  Preaching to the choir. Lucas beats may and pac today.
                  Lets not overdue it now. Everybody including you would call Mayweather vs Matthyssee a cherrypick. And you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Lol rios sucks

Comment

no doubt about it matthysse is the top dog at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X