Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Golovkin is the guy who is suppose to beat everyone at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry, floyd is the best in your mind purely based on fantasy wins so why can't people pretend golovkin destroys everyone at 160 based on fantasy?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I'm not critical of his performance but I wasn't overly impressed considering the opponent.
      It you look at it on Paper, Golovkin should have KO'd him in 5 secs. But if you look at how Rosado fought, its a different story. Lets not pretend like Rosado was there to lose and didnt even try, let alone with a negative moving style he used

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        The way some of you talk about this guy,you'd think he hit like George Foreman on steriods...he hits like a heavyweight yet a unranked 154 fighter was not being floored left and right from flush shots..
        Larry he was on the back foot the whole fight and was defending fairly well, if he traded with GGG it would been a short night.

Comment

I'm not critical of his performance but I wasn't overly impressed considering the opponent.
          That's fine, as long as you don't make stuff up about the fight like others are. Which you aren't, so there's nothing wrong with saying you weren't overly impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            larry, floyd is the best in your mind purely based on fantasy wins so why can't people pretend golovkin destroys everyone at 160 based on fantasy?
            Utterly ****ing ******ed and not even sarcastically funny. Fat ass, lmao!

Comment

GGG is good for boxing right now, he is an engaging fellow who seems to have power in both hands! When his opponents get hit their eyes get BIG! That means he hurts!!
              Rosado proved he's a tuff kid and although he was out gunned he showed excellant escape abilities that he learned "on that job" taught by GGG HA!!!
              Rosado is not a world class fighter but he came to win its just that when he felt GGG he knew right away it wasn't going to be. It doesn't make him less of a man but it does tell us that GGG can punch a little!!

Does someone have to tear down every fighter? Why can't there be a good effort made by both and the best man wins!! Was Rosado expected to win?

I would like to see GGG fight Sergio their both at 160lbs they both have some appeal globally and their both doing NOTHING right now! One just fought a kid with virtually no experience and the other shamanock fought Junior who can't even jab!!!!

If these guys are considered "great" (pretty good) fighters get them in there by June!

It might be good, Sergio will run all over the ring GGG will cut him down and then hopefully a boxing match or better yet a "fight " will break out!!!
              Ring the damn Bell!!........ Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                That's fine, as long as you don't make stuff up about the fight like others are. Which you aren't, so there's nothing wrong with saying you weren't overly impressed.
                I think Golovkin is good but I'm not sold on him. I don't think he's overwhelmingly good.

I want to see him against top fighters first.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Utterly ****ing ******ed and not even sarcastically funny. Fat ass, lmao!
                  lol how old are you man?

Comment

I think Golovkin is good but I'm not sold on him. I don't think he's overwhelmingly good.

He's not amazing like a Floyd or Pac or Donaire but the guy is good. I think Sergio beats him comfortably but just because he doesnt beat the elite guys doesnt mean he sucks or to use BS' favorite word "overrated".

He is being held to a ridiculous standerd tho, one usually reserved for the best P4P fighters

Comment

He's a very solid fighter. There's a lot to like, while at the same time seeing why he isn't elite. It helps his hype that a few other top middleweights have shown no interest in fighting him. I don't think there's anyone except Sergio that would beat him at middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X