Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Galaxy S III vs. HTC Evo 4G LTE (SPRINT)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Galaxy S III vs. HTC Evo 4G LTE (SPRINT)

A Sprint customer and on the fence about which one of these two phones to get? Check out the video and it'll help you make a decision.

I like hearing reviews from a street dude VS some pizza face nerd.

Comment

I like his reviews because this street dude keeps it real!! Normal people can understand his reviews. Average consumers don't care or understand all that spec *****.

Comment

<3 my S3. I was gona get an Evo LTE, as my wife had an Evo, I had an Evo 3D, but I decided to skip the Evo LTE and get the S3. Don't regret that decision one bit! Now LTE needs to hurry up and get to central Florida!

Comment

I like the reviews this guy does. Both of those phones seem pretty sick.

Comment

evo lte kicks ass

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I like the reviews this guy does. Both of those phones seem pretty sick.
              Would be sicker if these phone's actually had 4G LTE!! Lol. Anybody's that's been on Sprint, you know how slow the Sprint 3G network is.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                Would be sicker if these phone's actually had 4G LTE!! Lol. Anybody's that's been on Sprint, you know how slow the Sprint 3G network is.
                Really? I know Sprint sucks in my area but I live out in the sticks. I have AT&T and its decent in my area. I find that most of the time, I have WiFi access.

Comment

Are iPhones > to Android phones? I need some help because my brother and I are in the middle of a debate. I lean towards Android personally, but he lives off of Apple's products.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Really? I know Sprint sucks in my area but I live out in the sticks. I have AT&T and its decent in my area. I find that most of the time, I have WiFi access.

Wi-Fi is awesome but that don't help service and call quality. That helps on the data side of things. I've been with all 4 major carriers. I was in an area where I always had full bars or close to it and I had 4G wi-max with Sprint. 3G is a joke with them!! I use to be with at&t but too many dropped calls. I had better service with T-Mobile than I did with Sprint + at&t. I am now with Verizon. Never had better service. They're just killin my pockets! lol

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
                    Are iPhones > to Android phones? I need some help because my brother and I are in the middle of a debate. I lean towards Android personally, but he lives off of Apple's products.
                    It's like arguing about cars. I like Android because I like to customize my phone the way I use it. I like that it's not a hassle to create a ringtone. No converting files and all that bullcrap. I like using beautiful widgets. It's all about preference. I can't mash iPhone too much because they are great products for some people and not others.

Comment

Working...
                    X