Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez Was EXPOSED Last Night........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say Canelo fights Kirkland or Martinez. I would rather see him fight anybody than seeing Mayweather hit him with pot shots and overhand rights all night...everybody trying to fight Mayweather and cash in...

Comment

Originally posted by StreetBully2 View Post
      Who in that division can expose him,i see him beating the Kirkland and Angulos of the world quite easy,everytime i see the kid his game is improved last night it was his footwork and distance both of which he excelled compaired to previous fights.
      too bad his boss doesn't feel the same way as you

Saul Alvarez: This is the best fight for James Kirkland, but it's a fight that has zero chance of happening for now. Both men are promoted by Golden Boy, and the company wouldn't dare risk its burgeoning superstar, Canelo Alvarez, against the savage beast that is a well-trained James Kirkland. It would be ideal for Kirkland, with the exposure it would bring him and the title belt at stake, but it's not going to happen anytime soon.
      http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ycn-10409433

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        too bad his boss doesn't feel the same way as you

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ycn-10409433
        What do you think?he impressed me last night he has similar power to those guys and a far better boxing ability.

Comment

He did better than Molina and Angulo did against Cintron but he got exposed?

Comment

He didn't get exposed. He could have been in a bit better shape, but he got the job done. Canelo would KO Kirkland with ease.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
              He didn't get exposed. He could have been in a bit better shape, but he got the job done. Canelo would KO Kirkland with ease.....
              PLEASE...PLEASE...round up millions or thousands, or however many you can...and yall flood Oscar's twitter, e-mail, facebook, myspace or whatever social network his hoe ass is using and DEMAND that Kirkland be Canelo's next opponent...PLEASE do the boxing fans that favor....help Canelo outta the GBP protection program....PLEASE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                PLEASE...PLEASE...round up millions or thousands, or however many you can...and yall flood Oscar's twitter, e-mail, facebook, myspace or whatever social network his hoe ass is using and DEMAND that Kirkland be Canelo's next opponent...PLEASE do the boxing fans that favor....help Canelo outta the GBP protection program....PLEASE!!!!!!
                I'm all for it....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  ginger boy better stay away from chavez jr.

jr. got stamina and durability.

and that's jr. half assing in training camp.

Jr weighs 180 on fight night
                  Canelo weighs 168

Jr cannot and will never ever fight below 160, he is too big. To be exact, he's bigger than Kelly Pavlik is.. who was a HUGE MW. Enough with the Jr vs Canelo talk, it will never happen unless canelo goes to 160.. and at that point, Jr wins just for being so much bigger anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    He did better than Molina and Angulo did against Cintron but he got exposed?
                    He what?

Molina beat Cintron in a SHUT OUT. that's 12 rounds Kerm had to do something and he got humiliated.

Get real. Just because a fighter has power over someone else doesn't make their performances any better just because they got a stoppage.

a 12 round SHUT OUT is far more impressive than an early knock out. Canelos conditioning looked piss poor, he'd have looked pretty ****ty down the stretch whilst Molina got stronger.

Comment

Exposed??so out of all his fights that youve seen of him you come up with that conclusion??? Hes one dimmensional? Winded in middle rounds???? I dont know where your from but i doubt your from a high altitude city with pollution. Enough said with your winded theory, now you tell me who has better boxing skills at 154? Angulo? Kirkland? Anybody with any type of boxing skills can look good against angulo..proven when he lost to cintron and cintron is not even a good boxer. So james kirkland is out of there. Anyone else??
                      Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                      as an over hyped, one dimensional fighter who gasses in the mid-late rounds and is clearly dodging his most important challenge yet in the form of Chavez JR by trying to cash out with Floyd..........discuss!

Comment

Working...
                      X