No announcement yet.

Adderall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adderall

Has anyone had any experience with this drug? I just started it today for my ADD and I want to know your guys experience with it. Today i felt extremely euphoric and like I was basically high all day. I also though was able to concentrate much better. Please share with me if you have taken it or have heard stories about it. God Bless!

Very addictive and come downs are awful if you have done it for a while. But if you got a bad ADD then it is probably your best bet.

Comment

ive experiemented with something smimilar, concerta. It works great and helps you focus on what your doing, so it comes out to better focus during training.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing4ever View Post
        ive experiemented with something smimilar, concerta. It works great and helps you focus on what your doing, so it comes out to better focus during training.
        Concerta is nothing like adderall, it is prescribed for similar reasons, but it does not have the "euphoric effects" of adderall and is much weaker.

Comment

I knew people who didnt have ADD and took it, and they say it made them feel cracked out afterwards.
          It might be different for you since you actually need it.

Comment

Yea no doubt. I really felt like i was high as **** after only taking a 10mg pill of it today for the first time. It really was mad weird. The effects of such a tiny dose were so strong for me. For the first hour i had a nice high preety similar to a marijuana high but then after that i started to feel tired and weak. Also i ate nothing all day and didnt even realize it. Had no hunger whatsoever. And it is 1 AM and i am wide awake.

Hopefully this will get better. Do you guys think I can try it for a week without getting addicted if i want to stop?

Comment

i'm pretty sure you won't get addicted that fast. maybe talk to your doctor about lowering your dosage if that felt like too much

Comment

Working...
              X