No announcement yet.

Big Nog vs Frank Mir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Nog vs Frank Mir

Who would want to watch this fight happen? They are both top BJJ practitioners. I think if anyone is going to beat Nog it would be Frank Mir. The winner would challenge the winner of Sylvia vs Vera for the title. What do you guys think?

It would have been awesome had it happened when everybody over at Sherdog was hanging off his nuts after beating Sims and Sylvia. But it wouldn’t have mattered whether it took place pre accident or post, Nog would still have beaten him easily.

But seriously, Mir needs to beat another couple cans/"mid carders" before facing anybody of Nogs calibre.

Comment

this fight was rumored 2 happen awhile back i think it woulda been good.
      people say mir hasn't been impressive but neither was nog in his fight with heath herring.

Comment

Just let Mir get back in shape then he would a great matchup for nog.

Comment

Nog would stop him in the first round, Mir hasnt had a big win since Sylvia in 2004.

I didnt see his last fight but his performances against Marcio Cruz,Dan Christison and Brandon Vera were far from impressive.

Nog would be able to beat him stood up or on the ground without any major problems. If he did get past the first round he defo wouldnt have the stamina to go the distance.

Comment

Working...
          X