Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone not like "Bones"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's because of his lack of personality and the fact that he has beat up most peoples favourite fighters. See Andre Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
      It's because of his lack of personality and the fact that he has beat up most peoples favourite fighters. See Andre Ward
      sounds right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        It's easy to hate black people, just ask Bernie Mac.

I haven't seen that in ages.

"I hate the black keys on a piano."

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          I actually liked Jones until he turned down the fight with Chael.

I thought that was a very selfish thing to do.

I always thought he was just socially odd which is what made him look fake, but when he turned down that fight it made his whole nice guy persona look fake. He acts like he isn't selfish but that was a big time selfish move.

Comment

Like Dan Henderson said, "Jon Jones is not the most genuine guy." I'd respect him more if he'd stop pretending to be a nice, humble guy and let his true personality show. Plus how can you respect a guy who calls Dana White to ask him to tell Chael Sonnen to stop being mean to him on Twitter or who begs Dana to stop talking badly about that piece of **** Greg Jackson. A guy who has to be told "Go check on him Jon! Go get some fans!" It's crazy that someone of that talent is one of the least popular fighters in the UFC. I believe if he where to be himself, he'd gain more respect, fans, and money than he does with his obviously see thru attempts at being a humble nice guy...

As for hating him because he's black? ***** please.

Rampage
            A. Silva
            Pele
            Manhouf
            A. Overeem
            Lorenze Larkin
            Phil Davis

I'm a fan of these guys and more, but I hate Jones because he's black?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Like Dan Henderson said, "Jon Jones is not the most genuine guy." I'd respect him more if he'd stop pretending to be a nice, humble guy and let his true personality show. Plus how can you respect a guy who calls Dana White to ask him to tell Chael Sonnen to stop being mean to him on Twitter or who begs Dana to stop talking badly about that piece of **** Greg Jackson. A guy who has to be told "Go check on him Jon! Go get some fans!" It's crazy that someone of that talent is one of the least popular fighters in the UFC. I believe if he where to be himself, he'd gain more respect, fans, and money than he does with his obviously see thru attempts at being a humble nice guy...

As for hating him because he's black? ***** please.

Rampage
              A. Silva
              Pele
              Manhouf
              A. Overeem
              Lorenze Larkin
              Phil Davis

I'm a fan of these guys and more, but I hate Jones because he's black?
              Damn bro relax! I don't think anyone called you out specifically, and why dose he have to be more "genuine" to anybody when he is not fighting, when it is obvious he is not very comfortable in the public eye and he is trying to do the best he can with it. And i guess i am in the minority when i say that i don't care how genuine he is outside of the octagon, because that motherf*ucker is as genuine as hell inside of it!

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                Damn bro relax! I don't think anyone called you out specifically, and why dose he have to be more "genuine" to anybody when he is not fighting, when it is obvious he is not very comfortable in the public eye and he is trying to do the best he can with it. And i guess i am in the minority when i say that i don't care how genuine he is outside of the octagon, because that motherf*ucker is as genuine as hell inside of it!
                I'm more of a fan of guys who are good inside and out of the octagon. I even like fighters who are not the best, but have crazy heart and are genuinely nice guys. I'll always root for someone like Chris Lytle, Wanderlei Silva, or Rich Franklin because of this, and that's why guys like GSP and Anderson Silva are so loved by the fans, because they whoop ass in the cage and are great guys outside of the cage as well...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I'm more of a fan of guys who are good inside and out of the octagon. I even like fighters who are not the best, but have crazy heart and are genuinely nice guys. I'll always root for someone like Chris Lytle, Wanderlei Silva, or Rich Franklin because of this, and that's why guys like GSP and Anderson Silva are so loved by the fans, because they whoop ass in the cage and are great guys outside of the cage as well...
                  I understand what your saying, but those fighters you listed are very comfortable in the public eye and love the attention, but a true story about Wanderlei, me and my boys were in Vegas after a UFC fight and we had a table in Pure nightclub next to the "Axe Murderer" and we tried to give him some love and send him a bottle and he was the most arrogant as*hole ever. He told the waiter to send the bottle back because he could buy his own

Comment

Because of the DUI

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                      I understand what your saying, but those fighters you listed are very comfortable in the public eye and love the attention, but a true story about Wanderlei, me and my boys were in Vegas after a UFC fight and we had a table in Pure nightclub next to the "Axe Murderer" and we tried to give him some love and send him a bottle and he was the most arrogant as*hole ever. He told the waiter to send the bottle back because he could buy his own
                      Really? I've only heard of good encounters with Vanderlei. How they told him he had to leave the signing because they where out of time so he went outside and signed everyone who was still waiting's stuff for them. He's pretty much noted as one of the nicest guys in MMA from fans. Always ready to take a pic. He'll even do the famous stare down if you ask. The only guys who where ever a prick to me where Ken Shamrock, Chuck Liddell, and Wes Sims. But it Wes' defense, he had just had the **** kicked out of him by Frank Mir.

Comment

Working...
                      X