Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate YOUR Looks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im ok. A bit skinny. Great jawline. maybe 6 or 7 out of 10.

Comment

• In the light 3-4/10.

In the dark 10/10.

Comment

• I'd rate you all down by 4 points because your personalties are fucking disastrous.

Comment

• Loccy gets a +5 doe, he's professional.

Comment

• Babyphat is a liar! She ain't no damn 7. I'd give her a 8.5. In person blue mesmerizing eyes that changed colors get the .5

Mi Vida aka Lu Kang(which isn't her new name, someone bought her account) is a 7.5 because of her eyes also. Both girls had eyes that made you just stare in them and forget they're talking. Haven't see anyone with eyes so beautiful like that since high school They're underrating themselves.

Agony can stay where she's at. She was the good kind of thick. Face? Eeeeehhh!! It was average I guess.

Comment

• Me? I'm in the sub-zeros.

Comment

• Giving myself a 6. Clothes and hair are good I make sure they're taken care of.

Bit on the short side (5'8.5) and at the moment even got a few extra kilos - it shows on my face and neck. I have a reasonable amount of natural muscle, so when my fat is at a minimum I might be a 6.75.

Face a bit flat, not good for times like these when I'm over-eating. Crooked teeth, but not always a problem as the guy in my avi seems to do OK with them.

/\ Me now

/\ Me looking ghey in a pic I took a couple of years ago for my art site. More lean, think I look better??

Comment

• Giving myself a 6. Clothes and hair are good I make sure they're taken care of.

Bit on the short side (5'8.5) and at the moment even got a few extra kilos - it shows on my face and neck. I have a reasonable amount of natural muscle, so when my fat is at a minimum I might be a 6.75.

Face a bit flat, not good for times like these when I'm over-eating. Crooked teeth, but not always a problem as the guy in my avi seems to do OK with them.

/\ Me now

/\ Me looking ghey in a pic I took a couple of years ago for my art site. More lean, think I look better??

Comment

• Originally posted by BabyPhat View Post
                    sometimes i feel like a 5 and sometimes like a 9 haha so i picked 7
                    my strenghts are my eyes and lips
                    my physique is ok.. kinda short but i wear a lot of high heels haha so that makes up
                    :realhappy::clap::sarcastic: Memoriiieeeeees

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                      :realhappy::clap::sarcastic: Memoriiieeeeees
                      ^^ what versastyle would like the lounge to know is that he boned at least one of these little chicken-heads. that's why he is bumping this bad boy, I reckon.

Comment

Working...
                      X