No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Must be really cold and lonely up there on your pedestal, I couldn't imagine how you would act on here if you actually beat someone of note.

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Floyd, Manny and Broner would pale in comparison if Rockin would've made it to even gatekeeper status.
    Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    You are kind of a self righteous ****.
    None of you know ****! Everyone has an a$$hole and an opinion, congratulations. Lol, I have peers in the game whose opinion I value. The rest of you I couldn't careless. After all, you know nothing about me or how I came up or even who I came up with/under. To the lot of ya.............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      Funny, I see the the other way around, you guys have a chip on your shoulder because you didn't box. you'll never know what it's like in the trenches from watching tv or reading books.

All that I do know is that I learned alot of stuff from many good trainers. not only did I learn it but I displayed it in the sanctioned rings and fought my way through every time that I answered a bell, be it training or fighting.

"....if you haven't you don't know shi.t." (lol) you see you don't get it. it's not that you don't know ****, anybody can study sports and everything that they can find about it. but not anybody can say that they have fought in the ring. if they have then they have stepped up. you'll never know if you haven't. never ever. not my fault.............Rockin'
      Ur talking to cuauht and he has fought before. Duh.

So when you are doing your taxes or want to talk business, do you only get advice from ex boxers with more experience than you?

Comment

• Everybody who is an individual on this site is cool to me. But there are alotta biased posters who root for one fighter/nation/race and don't have a true love for the sport. Its like Mayweather stans Vs. Pac stans half the time. Attack of the clones. So I can't really list 5- I don't differentiate them. They're like one big ****ty poster. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          Ur talking to cuauht and he has fought before. Duh.

So when you are doing your taxes or want to talk business, do you only get advice from ex boxers with more experience than you?
          yes, generally. wtf, go ask some wet behind the ear new guy a technique question when you boxed for many years with excellent training from excellent trainers.

I'm glad that Caut boxed, he surely must be a civilian simpatheiser..........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 11-15-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            yes, generally. wtf, go ask some wet behind the ear new guy a technique question when you boxed for many years with excellent training from excellent trainers.

I'm glad that Caut boxed, he surely must be a civilian simpatheiser..........Rockin'
            Thats true, but this is the lounge, not t&n or nsb.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520

Honestly, when I first came on here people like Walt, R!z and Jeffries saw my pic and some stuff I posted. I deleted them because I wasn't aware of the internet and how people can get a hold of your personal info and do stupid stuff.

lol that kind of thing just never has or will scare me.

So what if they have your personal info.................pretty much EVERY TIME YOU'VE SIGNED A FORM you released your privacy rights.

Then sold off to third parties.
              its not about being scared, its about me being naive. I have some vidz and I will pm them to a few people but I train at a high profile gym and I don't know if they want me to post videos on some boxing forum.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Everybody who is an individual on this site is cool to me. But there are alotta biased posters who root for one fighter/nation/race and don't have a true love for the sport. Its like Mayweather stans Vs. Pac stans half the time. Attack of the clones. So I can't really list 5- I don't differentiate them. They're like one big ****ty poster. Lol
                red k sent. i heard you were black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Ive never talked to a diet coke. Whats it like?
                    Yes, you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Yes, you have.
                      Oh ****, I remember that one time. Yeah, it is kinda like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X