Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    "Pacquiao is an unbelievable fighter"

Lol is he trying to save face now?

Also does Floyd have some speaking issues, he does seem to like things at a slow pace, he takes time to think of his answers because he doesn't know what to say.
    Its called ******ation! He cant help it!

Comment

Can't wait to hear his opinion on Pac Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
        "Pacquiao is an unbelievable fighter"

Lol is he trying to save face now?

Also does Floyd have some speaking issues, he does seem to like things at a slow pace, he takes time to think of his answers because he doesn't know what to say.
        Pacquiao said some very nice things in public about Floyd when Floyd was in jail.
        He said that he was praying for Floyd and his family.

Now why should Floyd come out of jail bad mouthing the guy?
        Plus Floyd is happy to be home. No need to be angry.

Comment

In nooooo way did he get them sunglasses in the men dept.....

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            "The technique of a cool, good right-hand hitter, while opposed to a southpaw, is always to get his opponent to keep his left swinging. When the time is right, the straight right travels inside the left swing. This technique has never failed me."

which fighter said that? I know it's not Floyd since his right travels outside of the left's swing in your gif
            Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            The intention and timing are the same. There are better examples but I like the angle and speed of this one.

As for who said it, I'll let you find this out yourself since you're being such a smartass.
            Gene Tunney - A Man Must Fight.

Comment

When Floyd starts talking nice it means he's trying to sell a fight and make someone out to be better than we think they are. In this case we all know Pac is great...but not many believe he beats Floyd. Floyd making an investment by not talking ish. It is what it is, dont care much... Pac gunna "pray" for him in his next interview. It's all pr for these dudes. Floyd being an ass tryin to talk up Manny. Dont know if anyone takes it serious lol

Comment

Floyd: 50 is unbelievable guy, unbelievable talent. Ummm. This night is UMBELIEVABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                  Gene Tunney - A Man Must Fight.
                  okay thanks Uncle Rodge. light_speed went all sensitive on me

Comment

Originally posted by reloaded View Post
                    are you that slow floyd plays you like a fiddle , of course pac is an " unbelievable " fighter , nobody believes a word manny says except for pacs ******ed kid fanbase , he is unbelievable !
                    lol............

Comment

lolol Floyd has to butter up Pacquiao to get his confidence back. It is not easy to get beat up by a 38 year old lightweight and then lose to a one footed light welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X