No announcement yet.

You're in Andre Ward's corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're in Andre Ward's corner...

What's the strategy you would employ. How would you beat froch?

Make it an inside fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Make it an inside fight.
      I see your point, but you don't think Ward can win from the outside? I don't think Carl will
      let andre do all the pushing he normally does. I think Ward has the advantage on the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
        I see your point, but you don't think Ward can win from the outside? I don't think Carl will
        let andre do all the pushing he normally does. I think Ward has the advantage on the outside.
        He can win it on the inside and outside, that's why most people are picking him to win, Ward is a very complete fighter. However, I think Carl has a chance on the outside whereas I have never seen him fight well on the inside.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 12-15-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Remember what got you here and you will be fine!

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Make it an inside fight.
            yep, he pushed Green against the ropes who I believe is probably stronger than Froch he should do the same thing because I 've never seen Froch in that type of a fight.

Comment

Whats he going to do to stop him?

Comment

With Steve Smoger as the ref,you can bet that Ward will fight on the inside. Likewise, I believe Froch will be honing in on throwing the left hook and uppercuts....

Comment

What's the strategy you would employ. How would you beat froch?
                  Andre, you're in superb condition. You're the better pure boxer with better speed and Froch is a tough S.O.B. Don't fight his fight. Take him to school and if you see an opportunity to take him out, do it. Just don't be reckless.

Comment

this is your party. your better than him plain and simple make him yo *****!

Comment

Working...
                    X