Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Williams Blast Geale Decision: It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine, Williams Blast Geale Decision: It Was a Robbery!

Anthony Mundine says he was robbed of victory against Daniel Geale on Wednesday night while high-profile supporter Sonny Bill Williams labelled the fight's judges "corrupt" in an explosive aftermath to the IBF middleweight title bout.

Geale earned revenge for his only professional loss and raised questions over Mundine's boxing future with a unanimous points win in Sydney on Wednesday night.

Two judges scored the fight 117-111 and the other 116-112. Experts around the country were certain that Geale had dominated the contest and thoroughly deserved his victory. But Mundine, and his entourage, were furious with the decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a dumb bitch. He should have been happy with the 116-112 because it was no where near that close.

12-0 shutout.

Comment

mundine was pathetic he was slow and his workrate was that of a 90 year old,i had it 12-0 to geale he was that bad just no workrate or nothing

Comment

Talk about the most delusional fighter in the World. Now Mundine, Williams, and Russell Crowe are the only people on earth to believe Mundine won.

Comment

hahaha what a bunch of deluded muppets. I suggest that, today, these clowns sit down and actually watch a replay of the fight. Someone that wins 1 or 2 rounds, at best, should really find some humility, thank the champion for giving them an undeserved payday and bow out with some grace and maturity.

Comment

At least Mundine isn't alone in needing a new sense on reality

Comment

I expected this of Mundine, for the whole buildup to this fight and before he's struck me as a highly delusional guy. Slightly surprised that he hasn't played the "racist judges" card as yet.

Comment

Mundine is a joke.

Comment

Mundine claming this makes him look like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Mundine is a joke.

he is now. I gave him about 3 rounds. He has himself to blame. Who goes down in weight in their mid 30's? The Mundine that fought Green was actually a very very handy fighter. Have to say wasn't hugely impressed with Geale in this outing. Mundine was making him miss alot.

Comment

Working...
                    X