No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt More Confident With Repaired Right Shoulder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holt More Confident With Repaired Right Shoulder

Kendall Holt hopes the successful shoulder surgery he underwent Friday will completely eliminate any apprehension he has had about letting his hands go.

The former WBO junior welterweight champion’s deserved reputation as a detrimentally economical puncher has increasingly been caused by the nagging pain in his right shoulder. The 31-year-old Holt first began feeling discomfort in his shoulder after his career-changing, technical knockout victory over former WBC lightweight champion David Diaz in February 2005.
    [Click Here To Read More]

don't think Holt is gonna be a factor again
    he hasn't done anything serious in a long time now
    JWW has a nice crop of names who'd all beat Holt
    being hampered by injury isn't gonna help him either
    Holt can only be a journeyman now

Comment

I would never rule Holt out with or without a shoulder injury. The guy hits like a ton of bricks. He's dangerous...period!

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
        I would never rule Holt out with or without a shoulder injury. The guy hits like a ton of bricks. He's dangerous...period!
        ^^^Yep. See: Randall Bailey.

Comment

i've always like Holt for some reason, maybee it's because i'm from Jersey. But still the guy can fight and is no walkthrew for and fighter at 140. I'd like to see him get one more big fight to see if he can pull through.

Comment

Working...
          X