Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wade, Lebron and Bosh are all superstars yet Nowitzki...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    not really.

dirk is slightly better than wade and definitely much better than bosh.

i think lebron and he are neck and neck though. lebron is more talented but dirk has consistently carried his team every year for much longer.

in the end a team beat a bunch of stars.
    Game over eat Dirks dick fake ass heat fans.have you noticed they are non exsistent there scouting new teams to bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Game over eat Dirks dick fake ass heat fans.have you noticed they are non exsistent there scouting new teams to bandwagon.
      i doubt they even care that the heat lost tbh.

how much does it really hurt when your team lose when you've only been rooting for them less than a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        not really.

dirk is slightly better than wade and definitely much better than bosh.

i think lebron and he are neck and neck though. lebron is more talented but dirk has consistently carried his team every year for much longer.

in the end a team beat a bunch of stars.
        Nowitzki had a team around him. The Heat had the big 3 and maybe 1 or 2 more. The rest were sometimes you see them, sometimes you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Wade didn't win the title the refs saw fit to give him a title~
          agree, but I will say this, this time around. they just let them play, but Miami was sent to the line many more times than Dallas in game 6, We were just lucky that Miami has having an off night at the line, kinda like how Miami was lucky Dirk was off for the 1st half

Great finals

Comment

Active ATG's at the moment

1) kobe
            2) timmy
            3) an argument could be made here for Dirk, but he's definitely in the top 5 ATG wise of current players.

I don't think there's anyone out there saying Dirk isn't a superstar.

Comment

Working...
            X