No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
    The only way Arum gets his 5th fight if he offers Marquez 15 million. Bob was trying to offer Cotto 13 million to fight Pac again. Nobody wanted to see to Cotto back pedal again in a rematch.
    Thought Cotto said that was a lie by Arum

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      If Pac KOs JMM in dominating Passion like the MAB and EM, then this series will end here at no 5!
      Uh... I think that was the whole point of having a trilogy, but unfortunately JMM got robbed so we end up getting these WWE matches where they fight 4,5,6 times. This series is over no need for a 5th.

Comment

Hardly anyone except devastated Pacquiao fanboys wants a 5th fight. The rivalry was finished with a KO6. The only reason certain people are crying for a 5th fight is because as things stand right now they can't even say Manny is the best of his era let alone a top 5/10 ATG like many of his fans believe.

Comment

If it would have been Marquez sleeping on th canvas would anyone be having this conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Thought Cotto said that was a lie by Arum
            I thought Cotto didn't like the offer because of the weight and because thats what he made with his guarantee and some PPV revenue in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I thought Cotto didn't like the offer because of the weight and because thats what he made with his guarantee and some PPV revenue in the first fight.
              No he didnt like the weight but when it was rejected Arum came out and said he offered 13 million and Cotto said that was a lie

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                No he didnt like the weight but when it was rejected Arum came out and said he offered 13 million and Cotto said that was a lie
                I believe Cotto over Arum. Marquez should try to get 15 million from Arum while he has him in the palm of his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Hardly anyone except devastated Pacquiao fanboys wants a 5th fight.
                  That is nothing but a myth. All Boxing fans love exciting fights and the last one was the most exciting and the Business side of boxing would show that the numbers would be the nearly the same, the same, or greater, which means something other than Pac fans would be watching. I'll even bet money the numbers would be nearly the same, the same, or greater. Who has $1,000 to bet me?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    That is nothing but a myth. All Boxing fans love exciting fights and the last one was the most exciting and the Business side of boxing would show that the numbers would be the nearly the same, the same, or greater, which means something other than Pac fans would be watching. I'll even bet money the numbers would be nearly the same, the same, or greater. Who has $1,000 to bet me?
                    The initial thread had like 5 legitimate posters and dozens upon dozens of devastated fanboys all crying for a fifth fight, virtually everyone else sees it as a concluded rivalry. That was in 40 some pages...only 5 non-pactards said they wanted to see a 5th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
                      If it would have been Marquez sleeping on th canvas would anyone be having this conversation?
                      No of course not especially not arum this is a huge moneymaker here this is why he's pushing for it gotta respect the man he's about his money he don't care about pacquiao's health.

Comment

Working...
                      X