No announcement yet.

Bradley Should've Been Chosen Over Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Should've Been Chosen Over Alexander

Bradley deserved the payday more than Devon. Huge Floyd fan, but if true, I cannot support dude's decision to fight Alexander. *****, I'd even support him fightin' Danny Garcia before I'd support the Alexander fight.

Originally posted by King_Rome View Post
    Bradley deserved the payday more than Devon. Huge Floyd fan, but if true, I cannot support dude's decision to fight Alexander. *****, I'd even support him fightin' Danny Garcia before I'd support the Alexander fight.
    I agree 100%! I think Bradley is more deserving and would make the more interesting fight.

Comment

No dice.

Top Rank promoted.

Comment

Idk theirs something weird about this especially since Bradley was quiet for awhile. Maybe he passed on Peterson for Floyd and then priced himself out?

But if that's not the case then their is no excuse for this fight. At least Guerrero can get scrappy and make it a decent fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bradley? Man, I can name 10 more fighters that aren't as good as Bradley that deserve the fight more than Alexander. That's how bad this Alexander fight is.

Comment

Bradley is with Arum which = No fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Bradley would be worse!

kell brook should now arrange a match up with bradley.

Comment

I just saw Floyds tweet and said the same thing i didnt really want to see a Bradley fight but now it would be better than this

Comment

Floyd said he would have about 6 more fights and all of them big fights. Here is the start of his six big fights. Floyd has usually been careful about picking safe fights. Cotto was used up and Pacquiao's leftovers as Trout showed us. Forget the idea that Floyd will fight dangerous 154 pounders like Martinez, Trout or Canelo. It ain't happening. Guerrero would be more dangerous than Alexander and Bradley easily beat Alexander so why is Floyd fighting him? Floyd will make less money with Alexander but he will keep his 0.

Comment

I was sure Floyd was going to fight Guerrero and I thought that was a decent defense of his WBC welterweight tittle to face his mandatory, the regular WBC champ. But now it looks like he will fight a light hitting softy and call it a unification fight when he doesn't give a damn about unifying tittles.

Comment

Working...
                    X