Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maloney Collapses After Price Defeat, Taken To Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maloney Collapses After Price Defeat, Taken To Hospital

Promoter Frank Maloney had to be taken out of Liverpool's Echo Arena on a stretcher by paramedics after watching his heavyweight David Price lose to Tony Thompson.

Maloney, who had a heart attack in 2009 following the death of his fighter Darren Sutherland, was conscious when he left the building but needed treatment by paramedics and was given oxygen.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Isn't he the one who said Wladimir would be happy that Emmanuel Steward died because now he wouldn't have to pay him? If so, no sympathy.

What goes around comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Promoter Frank Maloney had to be taken out of Liverpool's Echo Arena on a stretcher by paramedics after watching his heavyweight David Price lose to Tony Thompson.

Maloney, who had a heart attack in 2009 following the death of his fighter Darren Sutherland, was conscious when he left the building but needed treatment by paramedics and was given oxygen.
      [Click Here To Read More]

damn.

that's some real stuff. talk about a man invested.

Comment

Glad to see that he bounced back.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          Isn't he the one who said Wladimir would be happy that Emmanuel Steward died because now he wouldn't have to pay him? If so, no sympathy.

Geez, I hope that's not true. What a ****ty thing to say about such a good man.

Comment

I hope he is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

Yup he sure did, him and Bunce were having a field day after the Wach fight talking a whole bunch of ****. I think there is a video on youtube.

Sorry, but I have no sympathy at all for Frank Maloney. I won't go as far as to say I hope he dies. But I could care less. I've never liked him and always considered him extremely disrespectful.

This is Karma coming back to bite him.

Comment

I think that was Frank Warren.

Comment

His meal ticket's gone...

Comment

Even if it was Maloney who said all that junk when Steward past away you guys shouldnt step down to his level. It doesn't make you any better.

I hope he's ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X