No announcement yet.

A friend was dissing me in his FB page for calling his kid fat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    I told someone his kid has a big head, he hasn't spoke to me since.
    Originally posted by led* View Post
    Who needs life when you get massive likes from your status? Idiot.

Comment

he knows what you are saying is true he just cant take the criticism because he sees it as a reflection of his bad parenting.

Its not rocket science to get the kid to loose some weight just get him a bike and **** and get him into some sports. He WILL have a harder time during his teen years if hes fat and you are right about that.

Just like people will wild out on you if their kid is in the store and making a scene and you tell them to make their kid STFU, this guy cant handle the constructive criticism that he may be a bad parent in this one area.

I mean if you seen a door jam in his house that was busted and gave him advice on how to fix it he would probably thank you. But when it comes to kids people think that they have to be perfect parents or that parenting skills should all just come naturally or something.

Tell him to get the dick out of his ass and fix his fat kid.

Comment

nobody likes to have their kid dissed on....especially if its coming from a friend

Comment

Here's the story prior to his hatred on me. My friend posted his 12 year old fat kid in his FB where the pic received alot of good words from his friends. They say this boy is cute, the kid is good-looking, the kid looks well raised, etc.

Their conversation range from his kids has huge appetite, up to his social life. My friend said his son is doing good in the school because he loves studying and they don't have problem with him because he doesn't go out much and just loves playing computer.

Because he's my childhood friend I gave him an unsolicited advice through private message. I told him that his boy is cute and doing well, but sooner he is going to stage (adolescent period) where his peer will call him a loser.

I said that he should consider his son's diet and engage him in sport. All the while he responded to me that I should mind my own business. I replied to him apologizing and said that I am just reminding him what we all experience when we were growing up.

After that he shouts my name in his FB status saying that I am hating his son because he is fat.

WTF!!!
          What a shocker? Isn't it ironic that you said I would eventually get exposed for the classless poster that I am and yet you come on here talking about how you called some dude's kid fat. Now you are enemies with your own best friend, the dude who is supposed to have your back? Aww, man. It's a laugher. The irony, the sweet sweet irony. Way to go. Yeah, you seem like a great person picking on little kids because they might be a little overweight. Guess what, though, they are kids, let them enjoy the most beautiful and innocent part of their lives. Man, you seem like such a bad person, I would never want you around children since you seem like a down right terrible person. I suggest you stop being an online bully and stop picking on people's kids, stop picking on me, and other innocent and decent people. Checkmate.

Comment

tell that friend of yours to suck it up and take his kid for a run

Comment

Silence is golden

Comment

I dunno bro. We grew up together like a brother. He now resides in abroad. My message with him is done in the most respectful and sensitive way (it is even in Filipino language).

I didn't even remind him how we ridicule our classmates in school and how low their self-esteem it has become.
                You're Filipino?

I thought you were English, from Manchester.

Comment

nothing wrong with calling a fat person fat........

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    nothing wrong with calling a fat person fat........
                    Or a dumb person dumb or a ****** person a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Or a dumb person dumb or a ****** person a ******.
                      Thats different Chups. A dumb person is choosing not to exercise their brain. A fat person chooses to sit their fat ass all day not exercising stuffing themselves full of fat ass food and only taking the few steps a day that it takes getting them to a chair/couch, to the kitchen, to the bathroom, inside a restaurant that has no drive thru, etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X