Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac needs to call out Floyd himself...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you wanna force the P4P champ to humiliate himself by calling out an uninterested unnecessary fighter like Floyd?

Comment

.. another one..

Comment

has floyd officially stated he's done vacationing and ready to fight again? if not, that should come up first. it's useless calling out somebody who is still enjoying his vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by shodown19 View Post
          If there's going to be any serious steps taken in making Mayweather/Pacquiao next year, Manny is going to need to grow him a pair and actually state himself that he will fight and beat Floyd. He's said it in the past before but it was only because he was pressed for an answer. He still stood behind his "talk to my promoter" stanza he usually says.

After the criticism that Pac and the overall sport of boxing has received for him choosing Mosley as his next opponent, Manny Pacquiao has the complete control to call out Mayweather and back him into a corner. It all depends on wheather or not Bob Arum is ready to feed him to Mayweather in fear of Pacquiao taking a loss. This reason alone is why Pac won't face Marquez, Berto, Martinez. Too risky, not enough money.

Pacquiao doesn't have many more Top Rank options left after this fight, so hopefully Bob Arum convinces Pac to make a bold statement about the Mayweather fight and the OSDT after he destroys Mosley. This will rile fans up. When Mosley climbed in the ring to challenge Mayweather after he defeated JMM, I thought it was good for the sport.

I hope Pacquiao realizes he has that control at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Comment

Working...
            X