No announcement yet.

Sony PSP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_roo
    Yeah man it can get pretty crazy trying to stock the big ****, I almost died stocking microwaves 15 feet in the air. The littlest dude there was the guy that would put the 50" TVs on the top shelf, we called him the Hulk. Then this one dude broke his foot by dropping a TV on it. I said **** that, I'll stick to the small ****.

I was at the store checking out the PSPz and DSz and the DS seemed like a better choice but I'm gonna wait for them to release a black one. There was like 5 PSPs in the case and only 2 DSs and on the news they tried to make it seem like you can't find the PSP anywhere. I also think that portable games shouldn't cost more than $30. ****, $14.99 would be ideal.

Ohh yeah, I am not down for that heavy stuff either but it was pretty crazy they would want me to put together like a 30 foot shelf and then climb up and expect it to be safe enough to lift a washer on it...No thank you, I cant even put together a model car let alone something of that nature...Definately not in my best interest or theirs...The cool thing is though that I worked a day for like 8 hours and then I quit and they refused to pay me; so I had the family lawyer draw up papers to take them to court to get my money and they got frantic and it took them 2 months to pay me and the lawyer got it to where they had to pay me from the time I was their until the check was mailed. So I got like 2 months 20 hour a week pay for nothing ...Gotta love it.

Aside from that, the hype is that they are hard to find (psp) but jesus they are everywhere...DS didnt sell as much and isnt as popular and the SP still sells a crap load more, but Sony and fanboys are overhyping that console...It's cool yes but it isnt like the second coming of jesus or anything....Id prefer the DS as it also plays Gameboy Advance games

Comment

oh damm maybe they just changed it in nyc then.
      I had just seen a posting about it.
      And i could have sworn it was a whole federal thing.

Comment

It is not yet released here in Europe but as soon as it hits the stores here I'm going to buy it. Not so much for the games as for the movies and the mp3 capacities.

Comment

Working...
        X