Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all these fighters forming friendships and not fighting each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Isn't Mikey Garcia Mexican? I thought Broner made a bunch of racist tweets towards Mexicans.
    Danny Garcia brah

Comment

Agree, this is their work. I can see the Klitschkos being family, but not fighting because you're friends is irritating and just annoys fans.

Comment

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
        "the worst thing you can do to a friend is not fight him,because you're a denying him a payday and a means to feed his family" -mike tyson
        boom.......

Comment

Oscar and Shane were friends and they beat the piss out of each other!

Comment

this is what old guys do to younger threats. they dont have the energy to fight the hostile takeover, so they take the kid under their wings in the hopes that, when the time comes, the new king will send them off to pasture in a less violent way. evolution floyd, deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
              Danny Garcia brah
              I've been drinking.

Sucks, imagine the press conference with Broner's fat father arguing with the Puerto Rican Moe Howard.

Comment

Actually they interviewed Broner yesterday and the only two people he said he would fight were Lucas and Rios. lol "Lamont is my brother, Danny Garcia is like family." WTF man.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Actually they interviewed Broner yesterday and the only two people he said he would fight were Lucas and Rios. lol "Lamont is my brother, Danny Garcia is like family." WTF man.
                  I would really like to see Broner/Peterson, that sucks.

Comment

Maidana and Matthysse don't really want to fight one another on that basis.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Oh no. He said that? And Rios is with Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                      X