No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Talks Brook's Power, Devon Alexander, Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Talks Brook's Power, Devon Alexander, Amir Khan

Kell Brook has done everything asked of him en route to world title contention, the 26-year-old has cleaned up the domestic welterweight division, his decision win over Matthew Hatton in March was his last bit of British business, and he showed guts and determination when out-pointing America’s Carson Jones in an IBF title eliminator in July. Brook, though, needed a punctuation, highlight reel KO win to really underline his credentials and he produced one at Sheffield’s Motopoint Arena on Saturday night when stopping Argentina’s Hector David Saldivia courtesy of a stiff jab.

[Click Here To Read More]

Alexander won't be going to the UK.

Brook won't be going to the US.

Brook VS Zaveck in Sheffield it is.

Comment

Hearn sounds like, he's not sure if he really wants to put Brook in with Alexander to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
        Hearn sounds like, he's not sure if he really wants to put Brook in with Alexander to me.
        What gives you that impression?

Comment

If they want Alexander to defend HIS belt in England then they better be offering him a lot of money. Otherwise Brook is going to have to come over here.

Comment

devon is the champion,if Brook wants it he will go over and try to take it but i doubt it,Brook dont want,Hearn dont want it

Comment

If Hearn believes in his fighter and thinks he's a future star,then why not come to America ? Every fighter in the world wants to come to America and fight on HBO and Showtime.

Comment

Working...
              X