No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Loses Temper Over Rape Case Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Loses Temper Over Rape Case Question

Former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson lost his temper a little bit and dropped the F-bomb during a live morning television program in New Zealand. Tyson was being interviewed via phone on TVNZ’s Breakfast when he took offense to a question on his prior conviction of raping an 18-year-old female.

[Click Here To Read More]

That sounds exactly like something somebody would say who did commit a rape.

Comment

Put him in a straight jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        Put him in a straight jacket.
        he'll **** you till you love him ******

Comment

if they released photos of the bruises on these woman that he allegedly raped back then it would of clarified it up but all those woman were talking **** trying to get mikes $ they all pieces of ****

Comment

I believe if he did do it he would say he did. Ive watched him and read about him
            and i think he is about as REAL as a human being can be.People tend to have a "Sheep" mentality and are so quick to judge when they dont even have 10%
            of the evidence and information needed to judge someone.
            And even if he did do it,he did the time- so let it be

Comment

Good Ol' Mike!

Comment

He should of had the presence of mind and the intelligence to realize he was going to be asked those kind of questions without getting angry.

Personally I don't agree with country's bending there rules to allow convicted rapists into there country just because it happens to be a famous convicted rapist.

Comment

Why is it that Mike gets the benefit of the doubt for such a dastardly, despicable crime? While others who just have rumors, but never proved, are deemed much worse?

Hell, that joke of an actor Zach Galifinakis refused to work with Mel Gibson, yet had no problems working with Mike Tyson? Hmmm, let's see here, one guy says some racist ****. . Just words. . The other guy is convicted of the worst thing you can do to another human save murder them. Tyson has also said racist **** as well. . .

I just don't get the double standards. Him flipping out just makes him look more guilty. He should be thanking NZ for letting him in their beautiful country, and be more than respectful.

Comment

Here is the audio:

Comment

Working...
                    X