No announcement yet.

Margarito is getting KOd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito is getting KOd...

Star making them excuses now all in the cheato bandwagon... I smell great victory for Cotto & alot of cheap excuses from cheato fans.

KO'd?

That's a big bold prediction. Maybe TKO'd..................

I can see the ref stopping the fight if he suffers some eye injury or he's just getting hit way too much but I don't know if Cotto can KO him. He took Cotto's shots really, really well the first time.

Comment

TKO'd is a highly plausible scenario...

Even though the ref is Smoger, he has full knowledge of that eye... and so do the ring side doctors... it could very well swell up incredibly easily, and they will definitely stop it if that happens.

Cotto said himself... he's going to target that eye all night.

Comment

toni cheato is going to get knocked the **** out by cotto

no doubt-

cotto is the second best fighter after manny at 147

certainly better than overratted bums who fight bums

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          KO'd?

That's a big bold prediction. Maybe TKO'd..................

I can see the ref stopping the fight if he suffers some eye injury or he's just getting hit way too much but I don't know if Cotto can KO him. He took Cotto's shots really, really well the first time.
          Cotto has more power at that weight... plus whencheato fought Robert Garcia he was running all over... cheatos team knew he can get KOd from a 154 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
            Star making them excuses now all in the cheato bandwagon... I smell great victory for Cotto & alot of cheap excuses from cheato fans.
            We have heard all the excuses from Cotto fans, Plaster that never existed in the fight, using it as an excuse for Cotto quitting...
            Now Cotto has the balls to re match Margarito because Tonys eye is in question... Miguel Knows Tony took his heart and soul that night in july of 08
            I mean even Miguels wife said that Tony "Destroyed" Miguel

Comment

Cotto has more power at that weight... plus whencheato fought Robert Garcia he was running all over... cheatos team knew he can get KOd from a 154 pounder.
              So you can't give me a lagit reason then......lol

Comment

You dont even know what the **** your talking about, Robert Garcia stated before the fight even, Margarito just came back from a long lay off "We need rounds here" He wanted Tony to get in rounds and work on getting his timing back...

Early in that fight Tony went out and blasted that kid dropping him basically showing you that he could end the fight when ever he wanted.. But followed Roberts instructions to get in work again its a boxing thing I dont expect many of you Cottosexuals to know this

Comment

Lets just wait till Dec.3... cheato lost because a bad eye or cheato was never the same after Pac beatdown... Cheato high altitude work out is to blame...blah..blah..blah

Fact is that when plaster was taken out superman has gone bye bye.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    You dont even know what the **** your talking about, Robert Garcia stated before the fight even, Margarito just came back from a long lay off "We need rounds here" He wanted Tony to get in rounds and work on getting his timing back...

Early in that fight Tony went out and blasted that kid dropping him basically showing you that he could end the fight when ever he wanted.. But followed Roberts instructions to get in work again its a boxing thing I dont expect many of you Cottosexuals to know this
                    Tomato can Garcia... what a challenge huh

Comment

Working...
                    X