Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Face It: No one will beat either Klitzscho again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
    Did you even watch their fight? Haye landed solidly more than once. Result? Landslide points decision.
    Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    punchers chance against Wlad.
    Are you guys saying Haye didn't hurt Wlad and made Wlad hold because of it?

This is something he won't even accomplish against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Are you guys saying Haye didn't hurt Wlad and made Wlad hold because of it?

This is something he won't even accomplish against Vitali.
      Vitali's getting slow though. I'm really wondering if Haye will be able to beat an old Vitali. I really hope not, but it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Vitali's getting slow though. I'm really wondering if Haye will be able to beat an old Vitali. I really hope not, but it's possible.
        Chisora was Vitali's toughest fight since Lewis. I don't count the Byrd fight.

Age wise, he's getting old, but fight wise, I'm not ready to call him old yet.

Behind Mayweather, Vitali has dominated the most in boxing.

Wlad just doesn't put up the same dominating numbers as Vitali.
        Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 03-03-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I can foresee a Mosley vs Margarito situation unfolding here. No one's chin is immune to cracking.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            After watching Vitalis last fight i can safely say Haye would TKO him

Wlad is a different ball game, if Haye was to go for a rematch, he'd need to show some aggression and work on the body.

Haye is the only real contender, if we are talking skill set......sadly
            A poster can "safely say" anything when protected by an anonymous keyboard........

Comment

Chisora was Vitali's toughest fight since Lewis. I don't count the Byrd fight.

Age wise, he's getting old, but fight wise, I'm not ready to call him old yet.

Behind Mayweather, Vitali has dominated the most in boxing.

Wlad just doesn't put up the same dominating numbers as Vitali.
              Why don't you count the Byrd fight?????

Chris was countering and staggering Vitali...

Go back and watch it...

The shoulder was clearly an EXCUSE...even if he was hurt...he should have been able to handle Byrd with one hand for 2 more rounds...

Comment

If only there were some other 6'8" explosively athletic HW's out. Some of those guys who didn't get in the NFL/NBA should try Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                  Why don't you count the Byrd fight?????

Chris was countering and staggering Vitali...

Go back and watch it...

The shoulder was clearly an EXCUSE...even if he was hurt...he should have been able to handle Byrd with one hand for 2 more rounds...
                  I haven't watched it repeatedly. But from what I remember, by the time of the stoppage Vitali was up comfortably. I don't recall Byrd being a heavy handed fighter with power, that's why I don't remember Byrd staggering Vitali.

But I will go back and watch it.

Comment

It's a pity that there are two of them at the same time, one boring champion dominating is enough, two is major overkill.

I take nothing away from their ability but a Klitschko fight generally isn't an entertaining fight, the same is true for Mayweather but he can generate interest and intrigue with a 24/7.

The other thing is that they seem really hard to negotiate fights with, given the lack of threats to them in the division, this is especially infuriating.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 03-04-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

I haven't watched it repeatedly. But from what I remember, by the time of the stoppage Vitali was up comfortably. I don't recall Byrd being a heavy handed fighter with power, that's why I don't remember Byrd staggering Vitali.

But I will go back and watch it.
                      You will be surprised..

Vitali was not comfortable at all when the fight was stopped...he was getting ROCKED by Byrd...of all people...and was TIRED.

Comment

Working...
                      X