Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Helenius isn't the finished product just yet, but without a doubt he would KO the faded Rahman right now.

So would Perez, Price, Mitchell, Ortiz, Dimitrenko, Gerber, and many other young HWs.

Rahman ducked a fight with Tyson Fury earlier this year. He knows his current limitations.
    Don't disagree but but that doesn't mean the fighters you listed are talented. Thats my only point. And that was my point about your list. There are a bunch of medicore fighters competing against one another. Tell me you thought PovetkinChgaev was a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      YOu still didn't let me know the signature win for Vitali.

I have watched boxing a long time. I am completely sure this is the worst I've ever seen the division. There is size but very little talent. Back then there was talent and skill but little size. You discredit Haye but not ADamek. WHile my guess is you have other reasons for doing so you at least agre Vitali's best challenge is a blown up cruiser. This shows where the division is and has been in the last few years.
      Vitali's signature win is making the reigning WBC champion quit on his stool after being out of the ring for three plus years due to injury. As far as Adamek goes, he is legit because he has proven he can hang at heavyweight, something Haye never did. Haye at heavyweight was a mirage, and I couldn't care less what color he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
        Vitali's signature win is making the reigning WBC champion quit on his stool after being out of the ring for three plus years due to injury. As far as Adamek goes, he is legit because he has proven he can hang at heavyweight, something Haye never did. Haye at heavyweight was a mirage, and I couldn't care less what color he is.
        Making sam peter quit does not make you HOF worthy. Credit for coming back after a long layoff but he didn't do it like ALi did, beating ranked contenders 1st.

Haye has a better win at HWt (Valuev) than Adamek (grant) does right? Either way both are blown up crusiers and that my point. The guys with size lack skill and the guys with skill lack size. This makes for a bad division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
          LOL. Liston did what the mafia told him to do, and so did his opponents. Most of his fights were fixes.
          Name the fights that were fixed and provide evidence that they were fixed or STFU.

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          It's just an opinion,brah - respect it.
          Maybe you should heed your own advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
            Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice then grew a vagina on his face.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of growing a vagina on his face.

vaginas grown on face

Vitali 1
            Lewis 0

Lewis was exhausted from turning Vitali's face into a sex organ.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight because, hey, everyone loves puzzy on their faces.

Lewis promised Vitali another facial vagina.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson because he was embaressed by having a vagina on his face.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars because he knew Vitali would retire on his stool like a coward like he did with Byrd.

Vitali dominated with vagisil and scared his face vagina into retirement.

Lewis is scared to death of getting a yeast infection from Vitali's face vagina.
            Glad to see you telling like it is :allhail9:

Comment

• Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
              Purrity and Brewster negrocuted Wlad.
              Glad to see you keeping it real :allhail9:

Comment

• People just don't want to give the Klits any credit.

It's insane the amount of hate they get.

With that said, Wlad is an ATG and his brother Vitali is a HOF.....I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Making sam peter quit does not make you HOF worthy. Credit for coming back after a long layoff but he didn't do it like ALi did, beating ranked contenders 1st.

Haye has a better win at HWt (Valuev) than Adamek (grant) does right? Either way both are blown up crusiers and that my point. The guys with size lack skill and the guys with skill lack size. This makes for a bad division.
                  You have your mind made up, so why ask other people questions that you don't care about the answers to? Vitali will be in the HOF whether you want him to be or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    People just don't want to give the Klits any credit.

It's insane the amount of hate they get.

With that said, Wlad is an ATG and his brother Vitali is a HOF.....I don't care what anyone says.
                    That's what happens when you have two relatively ordinary fighters fighting in a crap division and moronic nuthuggers are trying to puff them up into the GOAT.

Poet

Comment

• why is it so hard to imagine wlad losing to atg's and hofers?

we don't even have to imagine wlad losing to mediocre opponents. we have it on video.

Comment

Working...
                      X