Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is not retiring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can never believe anything the Mayweathers are saying. Only you can tell us what to believe

Yes we should believe that Pacman is on PED's even though their is no proof

But NO we shouldnt believe that Floyd is gonna take a year or two off even though he said it himself..

I got it..

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
      Floyd always talks crap all the time. He also said he wasn't going to fight Mosley because he's not a PPV star and he lost multiple times, but ended up fighting him for 40M.
      LOL naw naw naw, see that's just you not willing to accept what everyone already knows man, what you say will make sense if there's another fighter outside of pac whos bigger than pac himself and floyd is negotiating wherein it will fall apart and he will be force to fight pac as a consolation prize like he did to mosley,, that wont happen
      you know damn well he only fought mosley cus he duckd pac and when hes ducking pac hes gonna duck him out of the fight of the century

there's no reason to "TALK CRAP" in this context, lmao, reality is a ***** you just hanging onto anything to ease the pain

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        We can never believe anything the Mayweathers are saying. Only you can tell us what to believe

Yes we should believe that Pacman is on PED's even though their is no proof

But NO we shouldnt believe that Floyd is gonna take a year or two off even though he said it himself..

I got it..

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Lakers will lose game 2 by 3 points.

i think Boston will win the series period.............

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            ridiculous. not in Kobe's watch. Boston Relics fans are so delusional they still think its the same lakers with Radmanovic the superstar player who checked Pierce all the time back in 08.

put down some money for it if you're damn sure, fans on the west coast dont mind makin easy money out of boston fans.

Comment

let him do it, let's see what happens to his 20 year hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by str8ballin View Post
                ridiculous. not in Kobe's watch. Boston Relics fans are so delusional they still think its the same lakers with Radmanovic the superstar player who checked Pierce all the time back in 08.

put down some money for it if you're damn sure, fans on the west coast dont mind makin easy money out of boston fans.

not a fan of either team.............incidentally i have put money on Boston..........btw.....you are a dick........placed on ignore!
                Last edited by check hook; 06-05-2010, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
                  LOL naw naw naw, see that's just you not willing to accept what everyone already knows man, what you say will make sense if there's another fighter outside of pac whos bigger than pac himself and floyd is negotiating wherein it will fall apart and he will be force to fight pac as a consolation prize like he did to mosley,, that wont happen
                  you know damn well he only fought mosley cus he duckd pac and when hes ducking pac hes gonna duck him out of the fight of the century

there's no reason to "TALK CRAP" in this context, lmao, reality is a ***** you just hanging onto anything to ease the pain
                  I think Pacquiao should piss Mayweather off and fight Andre Berto, hell they look similar and Hollywood would buy into the hype if Berto can start talking a good game. Throw a 24/7 in there and I'd buy it I just hope Pac doesn't fight Marquez or Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    Wanna Bet on it?

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
                      I think Pacquiao should piss Mayweather off and fight Andre Berto, hell they look similar and Hollywood would buy into the hype if Berto can start talking a good game. Throw a 24/7 in there and I'd buy it I just hope Pac doesn't fight Marquez or Margarito.
                      Al Haymon manages Berto, Arum Hates Al Haymon so dont hold your breath on that happen ever happening, We need a deal breaker between Arum/Mayweather and Haymon. Then we would see Arum's fighters against Al Haymon fighters in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X