No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali Klitschko vs Prime Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
    You guys are crazy man, the chin isnt the only target.
    Prime Mike Tyson late 80s was a relentless beast, he wasnt a mortal man.
    he loved hitting the body HARD. he doesnt need to get to the Klit's chins right away, hed chop those tall oaks at the base of the tree. your forgetting he loved the body shot uppercut combo... once the guy hunched over a bit from the body shot...Goodnight.
    Vitali is a sucker for the uppercut too as the Lewis fight showed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Tyson by execution after 3 rounds. He wouldn't allow Klit to clinch, smashing him with body shots at will.
      Yet he allowed Holyfield to clinch him repeatedly during the course of their two fights?

Comment

It's weird to me how Tyson fans try to pretend that either Klitschko isn't on Tyson's level when their resumes are all very similar in the fact that they all lack any win of real significance.

The funny thing is that the Klitschkos (Vitali, in particular) managed to beat their less-than-stellar opposition, while Tyson got KTFO'd by his.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Yet he allowed Holyfield to clinch him repeatedly during the course of their two fights?
          Thread says Prime Tyson........... Not i don't care just give me money because i'm ****ing crazy Tyson.

Comment

It's weird to me how Tyson fans try to pretend that either Klitschko isn't on Tyson's level when their resumes are all very similar in the fact that they all lack any win of real significance.

The funny thing is that the Klitschkos (Vitali, in particular) managed to beat their less-than-stellar opposition, while Tyson got KTFO'd by his.
            Tyson did at 20 what it took both brothers to do, clear out the division and become undisputed champ.

Comment

Prime Tyson by brutalization.

Comment

You didn't even try to think before you posted this garbage, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Thread says Prime Tyson........... Not i don't care just give me money because i'm ****ing crazy Tyson.
                  And when was Tyson's prime, exactly?

Let me guess : You're one of those people who think that Tyson hit his prime in '85 or '86 and it only lasted until 1990 when he coincidentally got KTFO'd by Buster Douglas?

More importantly : Who was this 'prime' Tyson's best win? Trevor Berbick? Michael Spinks? An 88 year old Larry Holmes?

Not very impressive victories for a guy who is supposedly the baddest mother****er to ever step into a ring.

Tyson's era was as weak as the Klitschko era. Maybe even weaker.

Comment

Please don't match the post Prison mike versus any great. The Tyson that fought Holy wasn't Mike at all. Jail took away everything Tyson ever had. Before jail, Tyson could compete with any heavy in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      You didn't even try to think before you posted this garbage, lmao!
                      Then why don't you enlighten me as to Tyson's best wins when compared to either Klitschko's?

Give me a list of comparisons.

Comment

Working...
                      X