Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gavin Rees on Broner: I'm Going To Knock This Prick Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i love this dude. gavin is going to get demolished.

yo, no joke, before its over with, i got broner going to 154 to handle canelo. you doubtful chicks can sig it.
    Please make that happen. Broner gets shut down and KO'd inside of 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
      LOL true dat.
      As soon as you and Mongo are done scraping Broner's jizz off your faces, realize that Broner is THE PRICK....a damn Racist.

Comment

Never been stopped?

Uum, didn't Kotelnik do you in round 12 with a body shot?

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          This fight is happening because the Ricky Burns fight fell through remeber. This is just a stay busy. Can't blame Broner because Burns priced himself out the market
          LOL. If this were the only bum Broner fought on HBO I would give him a pass. But it's like the Fifth bum he's fought on HBO. I am not blaming Broner; I am blaming his advisor Haymon and HBO for making these fights. Just look at the fights Haymon produces on HBO. The majority of them are garbage. Not even ESPN2 type fights.

Comment

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
            LOL. If this were the only bum Broner fought on HBO I would give him a pass. But it's like the Fifth bum he's fought on HBO. I am not blaming Broner; I am blaming his advisor Haymon and HBO for making these fights. Just look at the fights Haymon produces on HBO. The majority of them are garbage. Not even ESPN2 type fights.
            I wouldn't call Rees a bum. He's just a huge underdog with a major size and skill disadvantage. This has more to do with Broner's talent than anything.

Comment

Broner - Rees will be a lot like Pavlik-Lockett

Comment

If only Rees was capable of knocking out Broner.

Comment

I don't see it happening for Rees, does anybody know what the actual odds are?

Comment

Originally posted by R1DG3Z View Post
                    I wouldn't call Rees a bum. He's just a huge underdog with a major size and skill disadvantage. This has more to do with Broner's talent than anything.
                    Yes you re right he's not a bum and Broner is a major talent. My point is that their are better fighters and Broner consistently fights guys who are inferior to him. Broner is very and it is about time to fight the best and not always fight b and c level fighters.

Comment

i used to think canelo was the most over rated boxer today but it seems the crown should go to broner. the guy has done nothing but people put him on the pedestal like some demi-god

Comment

Working...
                      X