Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this flash Knockout thing that all these Pac fans are talking about??**BANNED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this flash Knockout thing that all these Pac fans are talking about??**BANNED

What in the Blue Hell is a flash Knockout? What mindless thing is that? Hey everyone Sergio Martinez knocking out Paul Williams was a flash Knockout!

Tyson made a career of Flash Knockouts!!! I just thought he was a great puncher but my bad his KO of Spinks was a flash Knockout.

Are they really that desperate to make an excuse for their fighter?

I have never seen that but yeah, a flash knockdown is made up.

Comment

i havent seen anyone claim it was a flash knockdown ! i seen people like myself claim it was a suspicious knock down though! the first knockl down was definatly a flash knock down , the 2nd knock down was suspicious!

Comment

Only thing that flashed was Mannys life before his eyes with that knockdown

Comment

Please tell me who said this,i want a good laugh

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            Only thing that flashed was Mannys life before his eyes with that knockdown

what are the fl0mos and the p4ctards going to do now without eachother, larry?

what will you do with your life?

eventually the euphoria of manny's knockout will fade. then what?

Comment

flash knockout? never saw anyone here said that.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Please tell me who said this,i want a good laugh
                It's on the first page of the Malinaggi Mosley thread some pac fan said it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  i havent seen anyone claim it was a flash knockdown ! i seen people like myself claim it was a suspicious knock down though! the first knockl down was definatly a flash knock down , the 2nd knock down was suspicious!
                  And what the fuk is a suspicious Knockdown/knockout???

Loaded gloves? Manny taking a fall? Is that what you are really resorting to?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    what are the fl0mos and the p4ctards going to do now without eachother, larry?

what will you do with your life?

eventually the euphoria of manny's knockout will fade. then what?
                    They will look stupid as always! Even Mannys defeats are more than Floyd wins! Manny will jump back in with a insane performance like nothing happen! Floyd next fight will be as always...boring , lack lustering, starved for excitement! :WORD:

Comment

Working...
                    X