No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Doesn't Seem To Know He Lost For The First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I see you conveniently left out how Bob and Pac decided not to fight Bradley again.. but hey we can play naive and just look at it only one way right?
    So, settle several controversial decisions vs Marquez and make more money then possibly get Rios or settle a controversial decision vs a nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      There wasn't ANY demand for a Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, JMM (at WW) fight either.
      what does that have to do with bradley right now?

and I'm pretty sure jmm 3 sold very well so there must have been some demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
        only thing JMM is chasing is $$$$. but he gets to school the supposed "p4p" in the process and be recognized as the better fighter.

win-win.
        Again, JMM knows he lost to Pac 3 times, and is thinking maybe 4th time lucky. Similar to how badly floyd wanted to rematch Castillo as he knew he lost and wanted to avenge the loss to Castillo. Castillo on the other hand lost a yard of pace in the second fight, because he knew whos to say he wouldnt be robbed again?

Similar to Pac not wanting to fight Bradley as knows he beat Bradley, but nothing to say they wont rob Pac again.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post

How do you know what any Pac PPV sold..You me or nobody outside of TR knows what Pac sold to be honest...That's a fact..I also don't buy that there was no demand for Pac Bradley..If people really did feel Pac was robbed why would they not wanna see him right the ship??Instead they/we get a fight we can go watch on youtube..Trust it will have the same ending...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            So, settle several controversial decisions vs Marquez and make more money then possibly get Rios or settle a controversial decision vs a nobody?
            Hey if you accept that, than I don't what to hear how it's Floyd's fault the fight isn't being made because you ideally see how Bob's agenda is working. Also if you would have been around for awhile you would see the irony of talking about Pac taking certain fights due to money as this is what people cried about when it came to Mayweather.

Clearly this is ok for Pac to do but was downright evil when Floyd did it. Now saying that, your comment would make sense if Pac would have actually fought Floyd rather than taking on a MASSIVE pay cut vs a no name loser like Clottey.

Also, and what happens if JMM wins this 4th fight? We get a 5th? What if he wins again? a 6th? Then what? After 5 fights, it would be tied with 2 wins each and a draw. pac dug his own grave picking on JMM after he thought he could do what Floyd did at WW, let alone forcing the JWW in Bradley up to WW and ultimately losing to him.

What comes around, goes around and Pac has avoided the entire WW division for a while. When he IS actually fighting WW's they are past prime has beens who weren’t even winning.

But yes lets keep talking about how shameful it was for Floyd to force Hatton and JMM to move up to WW and then talk about Pac fighting JMM IV, Bradley and Rios at WW as if they where legit WW fights. We can also just ignore Bob's agenda too.

Lets keep it easy, Mayweather is scared and Bradley is ducking Pac. Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Again, JMM knows he lost to Pac 3 times, and is thinking maybe 4th time lucky. Similar to how badly floyd wanted to rematch Castillo as he knew he lost and wanted to avenge the loss to Castillo. Castillo on the other hand lost a yard of pace in the second fight, because he knew whos to say he wouldnt be robbed again?

Similar to Pac not wanting to fight Bradley as knows he beat Bradley, but nothing to say they wont rob Pac again.
              you're an idiot pacfarts would be proud. you're objectivity and logic is all over the place

keep living in denial. remember this. Pac knows, JMM knows, you know, i know, and boxing fans know.

Comment

Why don't we ask a real professional judge who won the fight...

Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson...

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
                  Why don't we ask a real professional judge who won the fight...

Bradley gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson...
                  The judges only matter when we are talking about Pac vs JMM~!

Comment

Fighting pride speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post

Yes I’m sure the Pac vs JMM III fight did very well as will the 4th because of how bad JMM made Pac look.

But tell me, who demanded for the 3rd fight to take place at WW?

Granted JMM held his own and made Pac look the same fighter that he fought in 2008 but still after all the crying about Floyd fighting guys who are not WW’s at WW, who demanded to see Pac do the same?

Comment

Working...
                      X