No announcement yet.

HD Manny Pacquiao says Floyd thinks I'm a bum boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    09 : Floyd: I don't care if PAC is with arum, just take the test and we have a fight.
    manny:i don't want to take test
    11 : Floyd: I don't care if PAC is with Arum, PAC have to take the test and I have to get more then 50/50 then we will have a fight.

12 : Floyd: PAC can take the test and give me the bigger piece of the pie but we will not fight because he's with Arum
    team pac:manny has a cut so we can't fight you before you go to jail.
    fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      team pac:manny has a cut so we can't fight you before you go to jail
      fixed it
      I'm sure by now PAC must divorce Jinkee for the fight to happen.

Comment

09 : Floyd: I don't care if PAC is with arum, just take the test and we have a fight.

11 : Floyd: I don't care if PAC is with Arum, PAC have to take the test and I have to get more then 50/50 then we will have a fight.

12 : Floyd: PAC can take the test and give me the bigger piece of the pie but we will not fight because he's with Arum.
        "You are caught in a holding pattern".

Corey Holcomb

Comment

40 Million for a bum boxer? really?
          Pac hasnt sniffed a 40 million dollar payday..

I understand Bob would take half, but man, get a better deal..

Why should Floyd have to take a paycut for Pac?

Comment

you already know and pac will wait for a year or 2 than divorce jinkee and say see floyd doesn't want to fight even tho floyd asked him to divorce jinkee 2 years ago not 2 years later

Comment

lolz

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                well...lol,but what bum boxer gets a 40 million offer?
                If Pacquiao gets 40 million how much does Mayweather get? 100 million? 120 million? Considering the magnitude of the fight and the money it figures to make the 40million offer sucks. If Pacquiao offered Floyd a flat 40million would he take it? When Floyd first made that offer you said it was a very poor offer or something like that. Now you seem to think it's a great offer. It's not. It was never a sincere offer anyway. Giant fights like this are not settled by quick phone calls between the two fighters and you know it. Mayweather has priced himself out of this fight so it won't happen. Pacquiao is not going for the 75-25 or there abouts split that Mayweather seems to want. Let's hear an official offer from team Mayweather who has been so quite about who he wants to fight or if he is going to fight at all. Pacquiao says he will take the short end of a 45-55 split. Let's hear the counter offer from the other side. Do they want 65-35, 80-20 or do they want to fight at all?

Comment

I use to side with mayweather on this issue but i believe mannys side more.

Comment

I love Manny Pacquiao. He's so humble it's ridiculous.

He's all class

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      If Pacquiao gets 40 million how much does Mayweather get? 100 million? 120 million? Considering the magnitude of the fight and the money it figures to make the 40million offer sucks. If Pacquiao offered Floyd a flat 40million would he take it? When Floyd first made that offer you said it was a very poor offer or something like that. Now you seem to think it's a great offer. It's not. It was never a sincere offer anyway. Giant fights like this are not settled by quick phone calls between the two fighters and you know it. Mayweather has priced himself out of this fight so it won't happen. Pacquiao is not going for the 75-25 or there abouts split that Mayweather seems to want. Let's hear an official offer from team Mayweather who has been so quite about who he wants to fight or if he is going to fight at all. Pacquiao says he will take the short end of a 45-55 split. Let's hear the counter offer from the other side. Do they want 65-35, 80-20 or do they want to fight at all?
                      exactly..........

Comment

Working...
                      X