No announcement yet.

Time for Dirrell - Abraham II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Dirrell - Abraham II

I think this rematch makes sense. Both are on the comeback trail, and needs at least one more fight before they are ready for a World title challenge.

As you know the first fight was in Detroit and had a very unsatisfactory ending.

Would Dirrell have made it to the final bell or would he catch a (legal) abrahammer?

I'd love a rematch.
    Dirrell on points
    75.00%
    Dirrell by stoppage
    8.33%
    Dirrell by DQ
    0.00%
    Abraham on points
    0.00%
    Abraham by stoppage
    12.50%
    Abraham by DQ
    4.17%

The poll is expired.

I'd rather see froch dirrel 2 but in either fight Dirrell wins by points

Comment

Mismatch and Dirrell wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I'd rather see froch dirrel 2 but in either fight Dirrell wins by points
        Froch-Dirrell was the worst fight of the s6. Abraham-Dirrell II has much more needle and both would have a lot to prove. It would be the real gut-check for André.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Mismatch and Dirrell wins again.
          Why a mismatch?

I predict that Dirrell will start fast, but as soon as that abrahammer lands, he'll be like a deer in the headlight and flipflop up and down like he did against Froch. That will lead to his DQ.

Comment

AA wants no part of Dirrell for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
              AA wants no part of Dirrell for sure.
              Dirrell has problems getting a signifikant fight as Bute looks towards the IBF rankings for his next opponent. Dirrell could get a nice payday by going to Germany and I'm sure Arthur fancies his chances.

Comment

despite the Ending...Dirrell was boxing circles around Abraham most of that fight!

A rematch wouldn't even be close, Abraham is TOO SLOW

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  despite the Ending...Dirrell was boxing circles around Abraham most of that fight!

A rematch wouldn't even be close, Abraham is TOO SLOW
                  Indeed he was, but at the end he was scared and tired and AA was getting closer and closer. We, the public, was robbed of 5 exiting minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Why a mismatch?

I predict that Dirrell will start fast, but as soon as that abrahammer lands, he'll be like a deer in the headlight and flipflop up and down like he did against Froch. That will lead to his DQ.
                    Dirrell style wise is a nightmare for AA, AA who's overly defensive and slow as it is isn't touching Dirrell.

Comment

Working...
                    X