• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
    Theres a few decentish fights vitali could take after adamek

Haye (depending how wlad/haye goes)
    Helenius
    Fury/Chisora winner
    Boytsov

To be honest id rather see any of those than a Vitali/Areolla rematch, lets face it other than being a bit less chubby Areolla still fights exactly the same way and without the extra ballast he'd just get taken out earlier this time
    I really doubt Haye wins but even if he does, he's retiring a month after the Adamek fight. It's too early for Fury and Wlad owes Chisora that fight if he gets by Fury. Helenius isn't a much better choice. He has power, but with Vitali that won't make a difference. Take that away and he's an easier fight than Sam Peter. Not sure about Boytsov though. Never saw him fight before. Is he any good?

Comment

Fight shouldnt get sanctioned. Vitali could probably kill him in the ring.

Comment

I guess he got bored with rapping

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Vitali will kill this homeless person
          So weird,

i buy a newspaper from a homeless guy on the corner saturday am, and he's on tv when i get home that night getting beat up by a 50 yr old dude with boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Should Vitali continue after he presumably beats Adamek, this will be an easy defense but a mando he has to take so its not his fault even though he will be blamed for it.

I mean I know Stiverne won but he was getting tooled by a 40 year old Ray Austin for 9 rounds, he has no chance to win and I wouldn't doubt he ducks his own title opportunity.

decent power but he is not on a championship level and probably will never be

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              Nah he's looking forward to it, its a paycheck, they get paid megabucks for fighting bums over there, because of the contract and the huge audiences who will come to watch anything. Trust me he would take this fight over anybody with a legitimate chance at beating him.
              Like who? Who in your opinion has a legitimate chance? I love when people talk out of their ass.

Comment

Originally posted by !!Captain View Post
                Like who? Who in your opinion has a legitimate chance? I love when people talk out of their ass.
                David Haye whove theyve toyed with for years trying to give him bad contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  David Haye whove theyve toyed with for years trying to give him bad contracts.
                  That's the best bulls.hit you could come up with? David "Excusemaker" Haye bit.ched out of two fights with them. He should be thankful for getting another chance. If that's your best answer, this conversation is over.

Comment

Stiverne needs to crawl before he walks. Let the guy establish himself before rushing him in with a seasoned vet like Vitali. He still has a lot of wholes in his game he needs more work.

Comment

Is there away Vitali could appeal this because he is for one at the end of his career and doesn't need to be wasting time with these kinds of opponents when a few better guys are out there for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X