Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wouldnt Shane say he thought he won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is the last time Shane b1tched or complained about a fight? I don't get the point of this thread for the simple reason that Shane excepts whatever decision is made like a man. It doesn't mean that deep down inside he felt he was robbed etc....it's just he is a class act.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 09-19-2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Shane likes to give a good show as well, I think he was a little embarrassed as well after that 'fight'.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
        Ehh if he thought he won, why wouldnt he say it... It makes me think the fight was much closer then we saw
        If Brandon Rios knew Anthony Peterson was throwing low blows why didn't he complain?

Some boxers are better people than we give them credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          When is the last time Shane b1tched or complained about a fight? This is truly a dumb thread for the simple reason that Shane excepts whatever decision is made like a man. It doesn't mean that deep down inside he felt he was robbed etc....it's just he is a class act.
          Dude cmon, if he thought he won the fight he would have said so.

This inst the MLB, NBA or NFL where they fine or suspend you for diagreeing with the officials or judges

A class act is an honest person and yes mosley is a class act

Comment

Why would he even want to take credit for a win when it was that ugly a fight.. I think he was more embarrassed and disappointed more then anything.

Comment

Deep down Mosley knows he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                If Brandon Rios knew Anthony Peterson was throwing low blows why didn't he complain?

Some boxers are better people than we give them credit for.
                Umm..............what are you talking about?

Comment

Mosley didn't say he thought he won because he didn't win.

He got a DRAW just because he's Shane Mosley. All bias aside, he lost that fight 115-113.

Comment

Originally posted by Annihilation View Post
                    Dude cmon, if he thought he won the fight he would have said so.

This inst the MLB, NBA or NFL where they fine or suspend you for diagreeing with the officials or judges

A class act is an honest person and yes mosley is a class act
                    Not really because Shane has never complain about the way a fight was scored in a post fight interview. That was my point, and my question to you is this; why would he start now?

I mean I get your point and all, but that has never been a part of Shane's character (complaining in a post fight interview).

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      Deep down Mosley knows he lost.
                      ^^^^^THIS

Fighters dont take lightly to having a win taken away. if a fighter thinks he won, he says it.

Sergio Martinez wasnt being a perfect gentlemen when he said he lost the fight, he really thought he lost that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X