No announcement yet.

Forget about the future of Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, when is ARUM Retiring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
    I gotcha. I really wasn't coming at you or anything. Sorry if you took it that way...Maybe I did take a little shot at cha (my bad)..

Dude said that the article was biased, and it was a bit. That doesn't mean it stopped me from reading it, and noticing some good points in the article.

I have turned over a new leaf with all fans. I could care less how ******ed they are now (that last sentence wasn't directed at you, or anyone in this topic)...
    lol, no worries bro

Comment

Mayweather can't fight against Top Rank fighters (Manny, Cotto, Margarito), he can't fight against Al Haymon's fighters (Williams, Berto) and according to him he is taking the rest of the year off. Manny is fighting yet another multiple champonship winning fighter, for yet another title, in yet another weight class.

*****s bash Arum for keeping Manny "in house", yet his of his last 6 fights, Marquez, Diaz, De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto and Clottey, 3 of the 6 fighters were Golden Boy fighters. Floyd, on the other hand, in his last 6 fights has fought Mosley, Marquez, Hatton, De La Hoya, Baldomir and Judah, 4 of the 6, and his last 4 opponents, were Golden Boy or "in house fighters.

So, who is really the "in house" fighter? It would seem to me that Mayweather is the protected, "in house" Golden Boy shill. At least, all the facts point to that conclusion. Facts have never sunk in with *****s before and I don't expect they will now, but it is important to put them out there regardless.

Comment

Without Arum you wouldnt have Pacmans, Cottos, Margaritos, so quit your complaining.

Heck Arum even Made Hoya, Arum has done more for the sport than anyone in the world alive right now.

You may not like the way some things turn out but disrespecting Arum, you should think twice. You'll miss his ability to put on big fights, and build big fighters when he's gone.

GBP been around for awhile now and hasn't built a young fighter yet. They havnt even turned an older one into a star yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
          Sooo biased. And what efforts can you say of Floyd and GBP???

Did absolutely nothing.

Am I to believe that ALL Mayweather fans are complete m0rons?

When Mayweather says in the end that he is not interested in the fight, then all blames should be directed at Mayweather, period.

Blaming others for something that has nothing to do with that boxer's lack of interest in the fight is the height of stupidity and extreme bias towards one boxer.

Can't imagine how people like these could live with a whacked up conscience.

Comment

Bob Arum and Don King are too greedy to retire. They'll die first

Comment

What a mess these Mayweathers did.

Truth is, Mayweather was never interested in the fight the whole time. He was just acting as if he wanted the fight. Everything he agreed to was all fake, ie, $10,000 fine, glove size, etc. Arum was too naive to believe it was for real. The first thing that I found strange was the date, which was too early even in Floyd's standards. All hell broke loose when Pac said yes to the March proposal by the Mayweather camp. You could recall the series of events that transpired after that. Floyd made every effort to duck the fight.

My suspicion grew when Arum was scouting for a venue. The response from Mayweather camp was lackadaisical. It's evident that the interest on both camp was not mutual.

In the end, Mayweather finally admitted that he is really not interested. Most likely because he feared all his bluffs would be called leaving him with no more excuse but to agree with a heavy heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                What a mess these Mayweathers did.

Truth is, Mayweather was never interested in the fight the whole time. He was just acting as if he wanted the fight. Everything he agreed to was all fake, ie, $10,000 fine, glove size, etc. Arum was too naive to believe it was for real. The first thing that I found strange was the date, which was too early even in Floyd's standards. All hell broke loose when Pac said yes to the March proposal by the Mayweather camp. You could recall the series of events that transpired after that. Floyd made every effort to duck the fight.

My suspicion grew when Arum was scouting for a venue. The response from Mayweather camp was lackadaisical. It's evident that the interest on both camp was not mutual.

In the end, Mayweather finally admitted that he is really not interested. Most likely because he feared all his bluffs would be called leaving him with no more excuse but to agree with a heavy heart.

BRAVO!

Great post!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X