No announcement yet.

Hatton Will Give Tszyu Advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton Will Give Tszyu Advantage

After the three round destruction of Sharmba Mitchell, the big question on the minds of most Boxing fans is who will Kostya Tszyu face in his next fight. There are many conflicting opinions of who Tszyu should face next. Some fans want to see him face Arturo Gatti, some want him to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. and some even want him to move up and challenge welterweight king Cory Spinks.

As of right now, the man who is the front runner in the Kostya Tszyu sweepstakes is none other then Britain's undefeated welterweight Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton". Preliminary discussions have already taken place between the camps of Tszyu and Hatton and both camps seem to be very positive about the fight taking place sometime next year.

Ricky Hatton told the UK press that he is willing to give Kostya Tszyu the home court advantage in order to make the fight happen.

"I will travel to fight Kostya. It's what I've wanted all along - to top the bill in a world title fight at somewhere such as Las Vegas or Madison Square Garden, New York." said Hatton

“His win over Mitchell was absolutely fantastic. I have been watching videos of him for years. To be No 1 you have to beat the No 1; Tszyu is one of the all-time greats, so it would be an incredible scalp.” [details]

Hatton will get his ass kicked by Tszyu...he better fight someone like N'Dou first and get out of the M.E.N Arena...

Comment

More Like Tszyu Wont Come To Uk To Fight
      Little Known And Little Proved Hatton.

Cant Wait To See Tsyzu - Mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by SlimAnus
        More Like Tszyu Wont Come To Uk To Fight
        Little Known And Little Proved Hatton.

Cant Wait To See Tsyzu - Mitchell

basically. Tszyu is going to fight meaningful fighters, not fighterst that havent even proved themselves yet

Comment

I can't see this fight happening anytime soon as much as I'd like to see it.

Comment

Working...
          X