Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER CONTINUES TO HELP THE NEEDING! New Tv Ad ft Floyd, 50cent and Mike Tyson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol hilarious video

Comment

What's the TV ad for? And why the creepy roofie type pour in from 50?

What's with the fake drink by the broad in the beginning, tell these fools to go back to the editing room

Comment

Hahah! Great commercial!

Comment

Great! Iron epic mike!!!

Comment

I going to buy me some Street King tomorrow!

Comment

lmfao great to see mike happy.

Comment

Is StreetKing a date rape drink?

Comment

(Mike dancing) "I just don't know what to do" LOL!!! Epic commercial

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                    lolz good find! dont hear the audio yet as am still at the office, bros what is Street Kings ?

Comment

50 Cent and ‘Street King’ feed the starving!
                      Published by Rob McGuire on October 19, 2011 | 0 Comment

Sometimes, something special happens in the Hip-Hop world that we as a community would love to be involved in and feel proud of.

For instance, 50 Cent launched his new energy drink ‘Street King’ in the US recently with a promise that every bottle sold equals one meal for starving children in the most poverty stricken areas of our planet. However, it was unfortunate to learn that it is not available internationally as of yet.

But worry not, as we can still get involved with 50’s campaign to feed a billion starving children! For one week, 50 Cent and ‘Street King’ are offering to provide one meal for a hungry child in exchange for one facebook ‘like’.

“If we reach one million by the end of the week, I’ll double it. A million more meals for a million more hungry kids.” – 50 Cent

Comment

Working...
                      X