Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Hopkins get suspected of being a PED user?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
    With all of the cheating Bernard does in the ring, head butting, holding and hitting, hitting below the belt, thumbs in the eyes, etc.,

I find it hard to believe he doesn't use PEDs.

For someone who does so much cheating in and out of the ring,

you wouldn't think he'd be one to cry to the refs when things are done back to him. You'd think he'd be willing to take year round random blood testing to prove hes innocent.

you showed a good character example of a a sore loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      And you just made the TS's point. Thread is about Hopkins, yet you focused on Pac.

Yes, double standards. Haters gonna hate.

I hate Pac too...

But floyd is damn well gay and a fraud.

Comment

• Hopkins stamina for his age is incredible, so himself and pac are always going to be viewed with suspecion because they are both doing things that are unusual, so why does pac get it so much abut peds and not hopkins?? Maybe because popkins is american and people just dont want to even consider the possibility that he has boosted his stamina somehow. Plus hopkins looks exhausted against calzaghe... totally out on his feet at times, so of course people are going to wonder about hopkins stamina at his age, it is very unusual

Comment

• *****s hates this thread but they can run away from the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
            look ill tell you the truth why i believe pac is on something, after the marquez fight i stopped watching pac because the fights afterwards were **** fights except cotto, i dont like floyd well his persona but i do like his boxing skills and when floyd and pac were going to start negotiations i was happy i thought we were going to watch the fight we always wanted, then i heard floyd asked for the random blood test, im gonna be honest with you i didnt give a **** when he asked for it why because i knew manny is a good guy and he dont have nothing to hide so i really thought he was going to take the test but when he didnt and then starting suing everyone, thats when i thought he must be on something, so from that day on i believed he was on something, and then when he came out with the video saying he agreed to floyds demands i was like finally, but then i saw the video were the kid asked him why he didnt take the test and he started saying he was natural and that everybody has to believe him i just suspected him even more and thats why i always say just take the blood test manny
            Thank you. You just proved my point.

Comment

• The guy lives, eats, and breathes training and is very clean. Maybe part of why he's not questioned is because there's never been any reason to suspect him whatsoever. No other opponent has ever called him out from what I know. Nobody has ever said they suspected it. Think about it, the first guy to call him out was a guy who KNEW he lost the first fight and was about to fight the second. Don't just buy into everything people say

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposé View Post
                A top level fighter who lost his very first fight?
                Oh get over it Expose, you obvious just don't like Hopkins and throwin the "he's on peds" into it. People have tried to explain to you why they don't think he's on PEDs, 90% of people in here are of the same view. Just eaccept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by azza21 View Post
                  Oh get over it Expose, you obvious just don't like Hopkins and throwin the "he's on peds" into it. People have tried to explain to you why they don't think he's on PEDs, 90% of people in here are of the same view. Just eaccept it.
                  Thats just it, people have tried.

But they've failed.

They've failed with their consistencies on the matter when it comes to comparing two fighters.

For one guy, hes great because he trains hard and dedicates his life to the sport.

But the other guy,

well,

"hes just a cheater who won't take a test, he has to be guilty of something",

even though prior to the year 2009, he had never failed any drug test, never been linked to any suspicious trainers, or had a sudden jump in improvement after having a subpar career.

Double standards, american fans adore them.

Comment

• This is stupid to think that. It's not like Hopkins is going in there and Knocking guys out.

Comment

• larry larry larry!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X