Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here doesn't like Carl Froch? Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here doesn't like Carl Froch? Why?

He always want's the toughest fights

he talks some ****, but usually in tounge in cheek manner, i.e he's not nasty

entertaining style

has a good chin

What's not to like?

Froch is awesome. My favorite English fighter right now.

Comment

He's a cheeky ****, but an awesome one at that.

Comment

I never used too because of his constant trashing about the retired Calzaghe but its impossible not too like him now,he has done his own thing and is the biggest badass in the sport bar none

Comment

It's easy to see why he could run someone up the wrong way.

Especially when he first came on the scene and was talking ridiculous trash talk, more so than he does now, before he'd done anything.

But, it is literally impossible to not respect him for what he's managed to do in the sport and his mentality to fight anyone, the best, anytime, any place, any where.

Comment

He's my favorite European fighter.....

other than Marquez KO'ing Pacquiao, Froch's destruction of Lucian Bute was my favorite boxing moment of 2012

Comment

I think it's because he's never going to be the best, and that alone is enough for people to not like him. He is a badass.

Comment

whats not to love about him,first off hes british lol an he fights everyone there is in his division fair enough hes not highly skilled but hes the ultimate warrior

Comment

I use to despise him but he grew on me fighting the best and bringing it every time. . I thought he was just a bigger amir khan but he can actually back u his annoying trash talking voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    He always want's the toughest fights

he talks some ****, but usually in tounge in cheek manner, i.e he's not nasty

entertaining style

has a good chin

What's not to like?
                    dont forget his hot wifey!

Comment

Working...
                    X