Disney making new STAR WARS movies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and im posting this from my xbox new ie app

Comment

they just paid 4 billion dollars for the franchise so they gotta make their money back.

Comment

If they go by what was apparently the storyline for 7-9 (which ironically Mark Hamil, Carrie Fischer, and Harrison Ford were contracted for) with today's special effects and with quality writers, it'll blow 1-3 out the water. Luke is apparently the head of the Jedi Council now, Han and Leia have twins and one son named Anakin Solo (who is the actual prophecy, not Luke), they clone the Emporer, etc. A lot of wild ****, if you're a Star Wars fan of course lol.

Yea Disney the Devil, but who ****in cares?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          they just paid 4 billion dollars for the franchise so they gotta make their money back.
          On top of the licensing and merch they'll make in just 3 movies

Comment

the world of starwars is bigger than luke, anakin or han solo...

disney could go as far in the past or as far in the future and create entirely new characters and storylines...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
              the world of starwars is bigger than luke, anakin or han solo...

disney could go as far in the past or as far in the future and create entirely new characters and storylines...
              I wouldn't be mad at that either. Thing is they have to somehow tie if it's apart of the series with these cast of characters. The other thing they could've done too I suppose is make "A" Star Wars movie but focus on like you said another chapter either way back in the past or far into the future. As crazy as it sounds, it would be dope if Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fischer reprise their original roles considering they'd be maybe this old anyway. I doubt they'd mind the checks either lol.

Comment

Never heard of it.

Comment

Oh no, Disney are going to RUIN Star Wars and Indiana Jones!

Comment

So for a transaction value of $4.05 billion, Disney acquire the rights to the Star Wars and Indiana Jones franchises.

A bargain considering they can make their money back on releasing a new Star Wars trilogy alone, as mentioned by a poster earlier.

Comment

Good, George lucas is a hack

He wanted luke skywalker to be an old man with a robot head

Comment

Working...
                      X